Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: halp me flodd !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
well ladies and gentletrolls...

a friend of mine told me about taking a pause on Freelancer.

He did send me his account files and now i can use them ( obviously )
He also told me that i can do whatever i want with them, basicly, the ships are mine now.

My question: Do i have to mention this somewhere on the forum? I am asking because the accounts are shared now. Well, even if he doesnt use them, they are still ..on his computer. So..i dont want get caught cheating or something like this.

Please help me Flood!

Username removed

Huh ? no, if you don't cheat all is fine, but if you DO cheat, the accounts might be banned regardless, but so long as you play nicely then there should not be any problem.
i am not willing to cheat. just worried about that something will show ..dont know..that i cheat because 2 PC;s with different IDs got access to these accounts.

But if its not the case, its all fine. Thank you very much

Username removed

Oh, don't worry, the same accounts can be used from as many PC as you want to, no problems, just do not use this for multiboxing.
Thank you very much.
Thanks I could help bro.

Username removed

You're welcome, if you have any more questions regarding Discovery feel free to PM any admins or me.:)
Was I helpful?
Next time, please use something that's not Flood for legitimate questions about accounts and stuff.