Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: need some 1 to play with :(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is any faction out there ho whant a activ trader in their rangs ??? If soo you will find me in the game with the nick Mihaitza.

ps. hope to have activ members to :D
Hola, apparently this is your first ever post, so Ill help you out. Post ahello in the welcome section, read the rules, read em again, and again. Then if you wait a little while people will start posting n your hello thread all sorts of advertizements for their factions. then read the rules one more time before you go play.:)
remember this is a roleplay server, read the rules, and check faction rp for which one you prefer before joining.
Beware of communist penguins, and have fun
If your looking for active trade company, Highland Gateway Ltd is good.
Quite active and we just added another 2 traders to our ranks in the last day or so.

Not too sure about active factions. My experience is kinda limited to Bretonia.
Welcome to Discovery!

In case you didn't find the afore-mentioned rules, here they are.
Xoria's thread for Disco Rookies should be a very worthwhile read as well.

Since you asked about trader factions; this thread lists every official server faction, including at least two trading factions (RepEx and KoF). There are quite a few unofficial trading factions as well, such as Samura or Highland-Gateway.
You can find their recruitment threads in the RP Factions forum and the subforum "Recruitment Threads" (depends on official status).

Anyways, have a good flight out there and don't forget to fasten your seatbelt:)
Welcome to Discovery! I hope you stay here is pleasant, we are very nice people when it comes down too it.....

Safe Flying and Good Hunting!

Verg
Welcome to Discovery my friend! Good to have you with us.

' Wrote:In case you didn't find the afore-mentioned rules,
Since you asked about trader factions; this thread lists every official server faction, including at least two trading factions (RepEx and KoF). There are quite a few unofficial trading factions as well, such as Samura or Highland-Gateway.
You can find their recruitment threads in the RP Factions forum and the subforum "Recruitment Threads" (depends on official status).

Actually, HGL's recruitment thread makes its home in the Employment Office (Where Recruitment Threads should be, if you ask me) and my signature. We're quite active if you'd like to join, but be sure to read up on who we are and what we do first as well as the requirements for applying. Especially read the requirements for applying, they're nothing big, and require no experience, but nice to be adhering by none-the-less.
Welcome to Discovery :laugh:
Trading & smuggling factions are always looking for new members.
Pick the one that suits you best and post in the recruitment post.