Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Greetings!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello every one!

I played Freelancer for a while in 2006, but stopped when my grades in school started slipping. in 2010, i rediscovered freelancer but was disappointed to find out that microsoft had discontinued online play. that is when i found the "Discovery Mod" and i was amazed! It was short lived though, my computer took a dump and freelancer was lost once again. recently, I got a laptop capable of playing this godly game, and i continue to play once again. though I'm not skilled at all at this game, ill try my best to make fights fun for every one else

I love playing video games, but i have never tried role-playing, this is completely new to me and i hope my novice skills don't annoy any one. this is the first Biography i have ever done. actually, its the first time i have ever tried any of this, so please excuse how terrible it might be. i will work on a better character bio when i become more accustom the RP style.

beyond this, I have already started reading the rules and I hope to see every one in space, friendly or hostile!
Hello there.

I've had a brief glimpse into your bio and it genuinely looks very good. You are way further than the average new player around here in terms of understanding of roleplay.
Do make sure you read the rules thoroughly and you will hopefully have a great time on the server and forums. Just don't let the trolls and lolwuts ruin your good mood, there's also other people around here.
hey there. welcome to our little hell. careful when entering. some of us never actually leave this place. doomed to play disco and listen to whining all their lives. 8)

welcome to the madhouse.
Welcome to Disco!

Enjoy yourself, hopefully meet you in space.
Welcome! Have fun!
Good work with the Bio, I think you'll fit in fine
sup
Welcome! And have fun.

Username removed

Welcome, haz lulz.
Greetings and welcome back to discovery.

Just had a read of your bio and am looking forward to reading it's continuation if/when you are accepted into the LN.

As you've already started reading the rules i'll just say see you in space:)
Pages: 1 2