Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello All
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Greetings Discovery community. Some of you may know me from FLU and Procyon, but if not, I will enjoy flying with (and getting to know) the rest of you.

My thanks to the admins for the excellent mod and how it has revived some interest in FL for me.

If anyone ever needs assistance in game, message me and I'll do my best to help. That said, pirates beware, as I highly anticipate turning some hulls into space dust. :D

I have done my best to read (and re-read) the rules here, but please, if you feel that I am breaking any of them, talk to me. I will attempt to change my behaviour ASAP.

~Colonel Jade, signing off~
Welcome to discovery
ignore the commie penguins and ya should be fine
also JOIN LIBERTY
Hello and Welcome to Discovery.

Stay out of trouble and you'll be fine.

See you space side.

--- fox
heello there
beware of the communist penguins, they will eat you.
enjoy the server and the forum, have fun!
and, serve her.
[Image: postercopieqi8.png]
Welcome to discovery :laugh:
WELCOME!!!!!

Join the Outcasts!!!
' Wrote:heello there
beware of the communist penguins, they will eat you.
enjoy the server and the forum, have fun!
and, serve her.

A.) "I'll never join you." - Luke

B.) Your recruiting methods are despicable.

C.) You just changed my disposition to anti-liberty.

Quote:3.2 Flaming, threats and insulting (in any form) other members, factions, server administrators in chat, public or private, is prohibited on server and on forums. RP-related threats are allowed on the server.

D.) You insulted my character in thinking that posting images like that could possibly endear me to you or your faction and amuse me in any sort of way.

Stay away from clipboards! They're the penguin's evil cousins! Twice removed even!!

~Leo

P.S. Welcome to Discovery...doh! Reversed them again!!
Ah! So you're the Raven Claw pilot that dueled me in Connecticut---

You need armor and a better shield, mate! Welcome to Discovery!
KLD, the Empire called. They want their technique back;

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Imperial_Recruitment

I would frankly not want to join a military that advertises itself in such a fashion. The sight of women in their underwear is not pleasing to my eyes and the sight of a good battleship would be much more to my tastes.
Pages: 1 2