Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Tech chart not correct?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
some friends and myself figured out, that a BloodDragon Guard ID on a Order Capital vessels causes a powerplant reduction to 81%

the tech chart here says it should be only reduced to 90%

any ideas please?
Are you actually using a Guard ID? They are no longer recognized for anything
well, we are using the ID which is sold in the guard system. The ID you can only buy if your Guard rep is full and also costs a bit more if i am not mistaken
' Wrote:some friends and myself figured out, that a BloodDragon Guard ID on a Order Capital vessels causes a powerplant reduction to 81%

the tech chart here says it should be only reduced to 90%

any ideas please?
Guard IDs have been discontinued and are no longer valid IDs. Because it is 81%, do you have Order weapons on the vessel as well? This will cause a double-nerf.
yes we do...so its causing a double due to this? oh man -_-

its an Order Geb with BD ID and Order tech...hell :/

but thanks for the help.
cheers
' Wrote:well, we are using the ID which is sold in the guard system. The ID you can only buy if your Guard rep is full and also costs a bit more if i am not mistaken
Those are regular IDs, just harder to buy because they look at guard IFF

See Puv's comment, you are getting -10 for the ship and -9 for the guns
' Wrote:See Puv's comment, you are getting -10 for the ship and -9 for the guns
Core*0.9*0.9, or Core*0.9², or Core*0.81, but yeah.
Werewolf, Rogue ID, rogue weapons= 90%

Explain that D:
' Wrote:Werewolf, Rogue ID, rogue weapons= 90%

Explain that D:

This, I believe, is an actual bug. Are you by any chance using a Tartarus cannon? It seems like that weapon is somehow still bound to LR Guard ID, which is not being used or sold anymore. I have the same problem with my Warewolf and a Tartarus. Perhaps this was some kind of an intended nerf, but not telling players about it seems a bit odd. So it's more likely a bug.

' Wrote:This, I believe, is an actual bug. Are you by any chance using a Tartarus cannon? It seems like that weapon is somehow still bound to LR Guard ID, which is not being used or sold anymore. I have the same problem with my Warewolf and a Tartarus. Perhaps this was some kind of an intended nerf, but not telling players about it seems a bit odd. So it's more likely a bug.

Yep.

:(