Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: what Ossie would you like? #2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
' Wrote:Why do LN needs an Ossie? It have cruiser, battlecruiser, battleship and heavy carrier.

in terms of ballance adding one more BS will be unfair cuz Liberty have big capfleet. Bretonia dont have Battlecruiser and Carrier, Kusari and Rheinland dont have Carrier. If I didnt foret anything...

in terms of RP Osiris was experimental ship with cloak. back in Vanilla cloaks wasnt every day tech as now. Im sure that Order also has stolen blueprints of Ossie (cuz they produced more somehow) and -maybe- scientists that were working on it. so Liberty will have to start all over again. and doubtful that they will make same Osiris as is in Order hands.
if you think they'd salvaged Ossie from battlefield - spare me pls. Order should have Makos and LN Dreads too then. or Outcasts should have Titans. or Junkers would fly on RM ships (cuz of Yanagi debris)

hope I answered why I didnt made that option.
Because Liberty DESIGNED AND MADE THE PROTOTYPE for the bloody thing. I really doubt the LN had a single blueprint in the Osiris' glove compartment and that the Order had stolen all of them, including copies/backups. They are fully capable of building more Osiris.

The Order, on the otherhand, can build more because of a complex retcon of vanilla lore and series of arsepulls etc etc. The Corsairs should have never been able to build it either, but hey, that's not the issue here.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5