Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bretonian Base Registration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 220px-BretoniaFlagPS2.png]

United Kingdom of Bretonia
Base Construction and Zoning Database

Information

This document contains the installation registration bureau of the Kingdom of Bretonia, whereupon license applications may be submitted, as well as the complete list of legal and illegal installations within the Realm for usage by Lawful Agencies.

Regulations
  • Powers of Lawful Entities in Enforcing Base Regulations

All bases must be registered before construction commences. Any unregistered base will be deconstructed as soon as possible, following a declaration of intent through the public channels. If, during these operations, the base administrators are present or otherwise contact us, they will be given one chance to register and comply with Bretonia's demands. The base may be placed under siege to ensure compliance.
    Bretonia does not accept liability for loss of life or property due to the construction of an illegal installation. Best effort shall be made to recover the crew of any station outfitted with escape pods - Station Commanders that fail to fit life pods to their Stations will also be charged with gross negligence and manslaughter. Crews who surrender themselves to the Crown's justice will be held by the BPA, prior to a sentence being passed.

Installations operated by Hostile Entities (see: 1 - Definition of Entities) will be given no quarter and destroyed on sight.
    Registered bases may be subject to consequences, up to and including deconstruction after a declaration of intent, for breaching any of the below or above conditions.

• Registration Conditions for Bases

Permission for base construction is to be granted by writ of the Bretonian Government, and is considered on a case-by-case basis. For a base to be registered, the following conditions must be met. Failure to provide any of the points listed below will result in the immediate non-reimbursable voiding of the registration process.

• The Owner must not belong to an entity considered Hostile or Unfriendly to the Kingdom of Bretonia (see: Article 1 - Hostile Entities).
    • The location and name of the base must be explicitly detailed (can be broadcast privately for the sake of confidentiality).
    • The base's intended purpose and duties must be explained.
    • Entities to be permitted docking rights must be listed.
    • A 50,000,000 credit deposit must be filed with the QCG|HMS-Dauntless (subtracted from zoning costs)

• Base Modification Protocols

Station Owners are free to make whatever internal station modifications they see fit, including the construction of Shield Relays, Storage Berths and Factories. Despite this, permission must be sought from the Bretonian Government or the BAF Admiralty Board before the placement of Weapon Platforms, due to the highly dangerous nature of the structures. Once permission has been granted, the Owners of the Structure may only place up to four (4) Platforms unless given special permission.*

*Note: For bases built in the Dublin System, two (2) weapon platforms may be constructed without approval

List of Registered Installations

The following list of installations contains all the registered bases within the Realm, in addition to their current state of operation. The list may be utilized by any Bretonian Law Enforcement Agency at their disclosure.

Installation Name Location Notes
Blackpool Production Facility Manchester Operational
Old Trafford Manchester Operational
Brighton Business Concourse New London Operational
Canary Wharf Station New London Operational
Fortitudine New London Operational
Ilfracombe Base New London Operational
Isle of Skye New London Operational
Secret Valley Lab New London Operational
Secret Valley Satellite New London Operational
Secret Valley Workshop New London Operational
Sirius Technology Center New London Operational
York Station New London Operational
Melbourne Factory New London Decaying
Andover Station Cambridge Operational
Eureka Station Cambridge Operational
Nebula Shipping Express Cambridge Operational
New Hope Research Institute Cambridge Operational
Goldgeist Dublin Operational
Ulster Station Dublin Operational
Tipperary Workshop Dublin Operational
Festus McBoyle's Scrapyard Leeds Decaying
Planet Leeds Search & Rescue Leeds Operational
Minedepot Classified Operational
Artron Station Poole Operational

List of Illegal Installations

The following list of installations contains all the illegal bases within the Realm, in addition to their current state of operation. The list may be utilized by any Bretonian Law Enforcement Agency at their disclosure.

Installation Name Location Notes
N/A N/A N/A
**** Incoming Transmission*****

To: Bretonia Base Managment

Subject: approved bases missing coordinates

the approved bases should have there coordinates updatesd incase of emergencies so we can respond much quicker and eficiently

****End Transmission****
::Priority:Medium::

__________________________Loading 13%...27%...54%...78%...99%...
______________________________________________Connecting...

______________________________________________Upload Video Uplink...

*salutes*

[Image: andyroddick390044l.jpg]

Lieutenant Commander Wayne Johnson reporting in...

Good day gentlemen. I would like to report two more unregistered stations.

First one is called Ilfracombe Base . It is situated in New London, at the intersection of sectors B3 and C3.

Second base is found in Magellan, named "Port Tortuga. Is a very upgraded base, with tons of weapon platforms. Pirate's dream cave. It's exact location is in sector B7.

Wayne Johnson out.

::Closing Transmission::
***Incoming Transmission***
***Source ID: Ensign Basil Beaumont***
***Subject: Folium Base***

[Image: view.php?pic=vpf1cn&s=6]

I would like to bring to the attention of the BPA an interesting little base, that I, along with my wingman, discovered whilst flying a routine patrol.

The base's name is: Folium Base

Evidence 1: Base

As I approached a ship un-docked (name: Bringer-One) and proceeded to fly towards Skye Base, a known Gaian Base, refusing all commands to cut his engines.

Evidence 2: Ship

Evidence 3: Docking

What is interesting to note: Almost a minute or so after the trader docked, a Gaian ship undocked and attempted to engage me. Fortunately for the pilot I had to report to Durham, as an approaching Gallic fleet threatened Planet Leeds.

Evidence 4: Gaian

I believe at the time of this report, the base is being dealt with by elements of the 10th fleet.

Good day.

Beaumont out.

***Transmission Lost***
To: Bretonia Police Authority

ID: BMM

To: Bretonia Base Managment

Good day! I want to get Permission for base construction

sistem: Dublin

The base intended: for the storage of gold ore

duties: sell gold ore for traders

money sent: [Image: dc4c2b2d63ebt.jpg]

where do I need to send the other 250 million?

****End Transmission****
Base Registration

To: Bretonia Police Authority

Hello! Here you are rep
[Image: 15b3d21c5520t.jpg]

****End Transmission****
[Image: MagnusPage_zps4f8befe3.png]

To the G-logistics pilot,

I am Deputy Commissioner Magnus Page of the Bretonia Police Authority, and will be dealing with your request. We would need to have a name for you so as to know who we are dealing with.

Before we accept the rest of the fee and approve your base, we need to know the proposed name and location of the base. These can be sent privately to me.

Best regards,
Deputy Commissioner Magnus Page

I'm realy sorry Sirs!

I cancel my request!

****End Transmission****
.....Incoming Transmission.....

Good Day Deputy Commissioner,

I represent an exclusive cruise company called Royal Star Liners, a subsidiary of OSC) and we are in the process of reviewing locations for a Depot/Port within one of the Sirius Houses.

We do an awful lot of business in New London and Cambridge sir and would appreciate you allowing us to locate our first such base in Cambridge.

Before we proceed, we would like to know whether there has been any alteration in the license price, whether the price is negotiable and whether there is any recurring monthly fees.

We await your response.

Regards,

Capt. Alexis Oakwell
Royal Star Liners
[Image: MagnusPage_zps4f8befe3.png]

Captain Oakwell,

I have yet to encounter your specific division of Spa and Cruise, but that also means you have yet to have an incident with the law. Thank you for your interest in constructing a modular base in Bretonia, and I'll be happy to answer your questions.

Fees will involve a one-time payment of 300 million credits, sent to either QCG|HMS-Victory, BPA)Anvil or BPA)Schiehallion[CCD].

The following conditions would apply to your base, along with any others given in section 5 of the Bretonian Charter of Interstellar Law:
(07-25-2012, 10:29 AM)Bretonia Police Authority Wrote: [ -> ] No Hostile entities (see: 1.5 - Definition of Entities) may be permitted to land on the station. Authorities may request evidence of docking permission logs at any time to confirm this.
No station may leave their docking rights unrestricted - “defencemode 2” - due to potential abuse by unlawful parties, until such a time as modular software is developed to allow the 'blacklisting' of troublesome individuals and organisations.
All stations must be accessible at all times to all Bretonian law enforcement agencies; this includes the BAF|, BIS| and BPA).
All bases must be fitted with sufficient evacuation equipment to prevent the loss of life of residents and crew, should the base become compromised via circumstances artificial or natural.

Before you begin construction of this base, the exact location, planned modules, business partners and of course the name of your construction should be passed onto me, either in this channel or through more private ones.

Best regards,
Deputy Commissioner Magnus Page