Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Greetings gc
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello I am not new to gc, but this is my first post on forums.To all who make this game...Players and Admin thanks!
I am looking for three pilots to be leaders of Flight Wings in my Squadron called the SOB's (Sirius Outlaw Brotherhood) No offense to X-Sirius Outcast brigade.
We be a Pirate Squadron flying 13GS-1 gunships, carry hacker ID.I can explain RP more if needed but for now I am looking for 3 pilots to help Lead.
Home base is Airdrie Hideout with forward base at Cochrane Depot.
SOB (AKA Marcinko's Marauders) Rank Structure consist of: 1 Major, 3 Captains, multiple teams of 1st and 2nd Lieutenants (wing and wingman)

Again Greetings gc. Any interested Lead pilots please apply here or at theskipper2@verizon.net. If this should be placed some where else please excuse. Marcinko out......
Hello, I am interested in joining, I think we have played together before. I was going to buy a gunship anyway so why not
Welcome to Disco.
Very good shadows , we practice Wolf pack tactics. And get away from that bigger is better. Even tho Bombers are much better in taking out a BS. We are not in that RP ( but it is way fun when we do) Welcome aboard Mate. There is potenial here as I always known. Flying in formation always beats Solo. Miners and traders excluded (did alot of both) survive on Pirate fees... come on Marcinko
Welcome to the forums. Good to have you on-board.

Just so you don't slip there is a different set of rules involving forum use.

http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4

Please enjoy your stay and don't feed the trolls.

:cool:
' Wrote:Welcome to the forums. Good to have you on-board.

Just so you don't slip there is a different set of rules involving forum use.

http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4

Please enjoy your stay and don't feed the trolls.

:cool:
My forum use will be very limited. As Trolls bother me as back in D&D days cause they regenerate. On forums no matter what you say there is a troll. That is why 3 Captains much better than I shall deal with ugly long limbed gibber's'

I seek 3 lead pilots to command Wings of Squadron, and amongst The four horseman create a very cool Pirate Squadron. From whaterver and wherever Siruis dealt them. I am Penn miners son, X-LN,X-HF.... and not happy about Fu Manchu battle. Whatever else it was; it was a reunion for me and some X-HF pilots that all went bad..... Being a die hard HF in RP it is a sore spot. //RP Marcinko
hi

Username removed

Welcome