Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The generic "Hello"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Greetings Discovery Gaming Community!

I am Fate, and I have been skimming Discovery Freelancer and the community every now and then (although it always seemed very overwhelming, even with my experience of roleplaying).

I have some experience with roleplaying, as I have done so in various games and communities, including, but not limited to: Star Wars: Jedi Academy, San Andreas Multiplayer, Wolfgame (which was a forum game based on Mafia).

Besides video games, I like dreams, experiencing them (especially lucid dreams) and analyzing them in my head.

If you want to know more about me, feel free to ask.

- Fate

P.S. Although I cannot guarantee a long stay because I am currently utterly and verily bored due to lack of games I can play (I have an extremely outdated laptop, so I cannot play any newer games), so I am checking old games again and see what sticks.

However, I intend to remain civil and leave a good impression of myself, in case I ever wanted to return (if I left, that is).
Welcome.

Try not to let the dogs drag you down.

Have fun!
Welcome. It's indeed overwhelming, and will take time to get used to the way things are.

Just know the rules and your ID well, most of the times it will be enough.
sup
Welcome to the community!

Hope you have fun here, see you on the forums and maybe in space...
Thank you for the welcome. If you see me ingame, I will most likely be doing some solitary mining in some asteroid field:)

(Also, that Marshall gif is extremely seductive)
welcome on the discovery server Fate
i hope you will have an good time out here,and find what you are looking for.
i think and sertainly hope,you will give yourself the time to have an look around.
i,m sure you will find out,you can realy live your dream out here.
its......an never ending story.
and it has an name as well,its named; "Space"
enjoy!

KYE
Hi

Username removed

Welcome
A way to raise postcount Redfire...
Pages: 1 2