Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Got Banned from Discovery's Teamspeak...2 times.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First, I was in my laptop. Was having some problems with selecting default audio devices and etc. My speaker did some weird high-pitched weird noises (which got transmitted into the mic and other people heard and probably got annoyed) and I get banned.
Next, I sit on my PC, and gladly, I see that there's no more of that high-pitched sound problem and etc, and I'm not banned from the PC. And after some hours......now? I see that I'm banned yet again. The reason - "dodnt trust him came back after was banned somehow". Why? I don't mean to annoy people intentionally.....Please somehow un-ban me....
Awaiting to get unbanned....or atleast a reply? Whoever banned me please, somehow unban me...

Even got a manual on how to unban someone from teamspeak in case you didn't know - http://forum.teamspeak.com/showthread.php/...i-unban-someone

:|
Lol, that guy....
' Wrote:Lol, that guy....

What guy? :|
Disco has a teamspeak server?
I'm an administrator on the TeamSpeak server. Send me a PM here on the forum with your IP address and username and I'll review the logs regarding your ban.

The recent bans that I'm aware of were well deserved and had nothing to do with a mic issue, however I will review your case.

- jeni

Edit: Please note that the TS server is not part of DiscoGC but is available for use by the community. The server admin team for TeamSpeak is not the same as for the Freelancer Discovery game server.
Adding an IP to connect to would be nice, Tigger.