Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello! Pleased to meet all of you!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everyone, I've been here for a small amount of time now and I never got around to my introduction!

I'm pretty new to the game and I have to say it's a complicated game, but that makes it amazing!
I'm quickly adapting to the unusual things but if you think I might not know something please, explain.
I enjoy the roleplay and I try to be in character as best as I can. I've found my now favorite "hobby" on the server which would be trading*cough*smuggling*cough*. My friend also joined and me and him are working our way up through transports in trading, though he got ahead of me as I'm having trouble getting the Firefly.Anyway, it's nice to meet you all! I hope that my many experiences with most of you on the server will be interesting and unique. As most of them have been already!
A late welcome to Disco then!

Nice enthusiasm you have there, I'm sure you'll get on fine. Some of the trade factions will be able to help you get a larger transport. It's a good RP opportunity and will hopefully make you a few more friends and give you ideas about what you want to RP.

Have fun, maybe see you in space.
Yo, welcome. As Summer said, awesome enthusiasm!

Yes, it's a bit complicated, but you'll get the hang of it over time.

See ya in space. Probably shooting you.

I'm the Navy :cool:
' Wrote:Probably shooting you.

A good point. We in the BPA aren't (all) as trigger-happy as those Navy boys in Liberty or Gallia, so if you get caught in Bretonia you'd better have your chequebook out to pay your fines!
' Wrote:A good point. We in the BPA aren't (all) as trigger-happy as those Navy boys in Liberty or Gallia, so if you get caught in Bretonia you'd better have your chequebook out to pay your fines!

LPI, GRP, &BPA are more likely to demand a fine then the Navies of the Houses. There are exceptions, yes. So. Pray you get caught by the Police, qho are far more lenient.
Except when you have burned out taillights.
Then God have mercy on your soul.
' Wrote:Yo, welcome. As Summer said, awesome enthusiasm!

Yes, it's a bit complicated, but you'll get the hang of it over time.

See ya in space. Probably shooting you.

Haha! I've been shot at quite a few times by you Navy types.You're pretty much all I see other than Rheinland as the Kusari are tired of dealing with me.
If you're looking for people to trade with check out my sig, and welcome!
Signed all the above. Yeah. Even if a bit complicated while being an innocent pilot, it is still a nice place.

:D

Welcome, dear customer.

:yahoo:
sup
welcome on the discovery server Kamina
have an good time out here,and good luck with everything you do.
cya in space

KYE
Pages: 1 2