Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: newbie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just got the mod installed and playing it, but I am used to voice chat programs do we have any here and what are ther settings. Looked at forums and no reall luck...help......Dexter
We have a teamspeak server somewhere, search in the general discussions.
welcome on the discovery server Kadak 18
i work allot with teamspeak,so i will send an pm to you.
have some fun out here.

KYE
just be aware that only a fraction of the players here use voice chat, so you'll still end up typing frequently for any in-game encounters.
Welcome to the game!

As Tenacity said, in-game roleplay will be text-based, and the majority of communication out of the game will be on the forums and on Skype. However, TeamSpeak is used by some groups of players, and is very useful for group chats and battle coordination.

Anyway, have fun and maybe see you in space.
Welcome to our community. Take a look here for information on our TeamSpeak server that is kept up by one of the community members (Thank the man if you see him!)

As others have said, interaction in game is text based (this is required) 99% of the time. You don't have to type to your buddy you're in a call with while trading, but you do have to type to that pirate that is asking you for some of your cargo.

If you have any questions drop me a PM, check out the Tutorial and Help Section, and check my sig for helpful guides.
Hi

Username removed

Welcome