Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: I'm back, what
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello again! It's been a long time.
Some of you may remember me, some of you might not. My main characters were =LSF=Kalan.Yamato, Katana.Blade and LNS-Vanilla. Currently those characters were probably deleted due to inactivity.

I've noticed that 4.86 is out and I decided to give it a whirl. Currently I'm just trading stuff back and forth in a Pelican Armored Transport under the name Arin.Williams with a Freelancer ID, having completely forgotten any decent trade route. I managed to make around 5~6 mil total already, though!

I've also noticed that System Chat doesn't seem to work. Every time I try to do it, my text is dark-blue, indicating that I'm talking in local chat. What happened? Was it disabled?:mellow:

Cya on Disco!
Welcome back.

Local Chat is now the default. If you want to talk in system, use /s <message>. As far as trade routes go take a look here. I think is is still some what up to date.
Hi
I have some vague idea that I once had an LNS-Vanilla on some of my accs which I bought here and then renamed... might be just wrong tho... whatever, welcome back and enjoy. *yawn*
Welcome back! The best route to do is Gold Ore and Helium-3 back and forth if you can find miners. If you join a trading faction you can also land on the GMG player base in Okinawa where Helium-3 is sold.
Aww, thanks bros.:D

Also, what the heck happened to Connecticut? I can't find it anywhere. Not even a Jump Hole in FL Companion.
Type (in chat of course) command /conn (and press/click undock) and if you wanna go back to previous base, type /return (and press/click undock) New stuffz bro.
Welcome back sir!

A question: Was "=LSF=Kalan.Yamato" perhps a customer of mine? The name says something to me...
' Wrote:Welcome back sir!

A question: Was "=LSF=Kalan.Yamato" perhps a customer of mine? The name says something to me...
Yes, indeed I was! I bought an Armour Upgrade from you if I'm not mistaken. I've also talked to you under the name Sarah.Andrews.
wb
Pages: 1 2