Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: G'day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello all!
Long time freelancer, but new to discovery (since 4.85), and so far its way better. Newish to roleplaying too so forgive in advance haha:lol: not good at introductions either! so i guess ill see everyone in space!

Good hunting:)
Welcome. Read the rules, have fun.
Yup, wander around forum, you will find lots of useful and interesting info.
Also check wiki, and yes, have fun and don`t leave us if something happens!
Welcome dude.
I saw you have applied for DSE).

Good.

See you soon.
Yes i have a trader and a miner, seemed easier to roleplay too with a small biography to start (will work on fluff! )

the rules are cool, and the community seems 10* that of EvE Lol... Look forward to trading, maybe one day ill scan your cargo and demand it !
Hello and welcome to Disco' ! :yahoo:

1st piece of advice: Although orphans are cute in Annie, here they get a bit over-used. Why can't your family have just fallen on hard-times? Economic down-turn, you've decided you want to get out an explorer more of Sirius, that kind of thing?

2nd piece of advice: Read the Tutorials, there is a vast amount of information in there.

3rd piece of advice: Remember it's only a game.

Have fun and see you around ! :cool:
sup
Welcome to the game!

You seem to be getting on ok, I'm sure you'll fit in fine. On your app though, I'd clarify which nation killed your parents (not "Kusari or Gallia"). I also guess he moved to Holman to grow up in the shadow of Harris?

' Wrote:Welcome. Read the rules, have fun.
More than the usual "hi" for this one I see :D
' Wrote:I'd clarify which nation killed your parents (not "Kusari or Gallia").
At least it wasn't the pirates this time:cool:
Yes those blasted Galliac so-called Royals' ! wow 2am fluff takes time haha....*goes to bed*

Space rock > Holman OP

A murmer is heard trailing off " good night guys n gals! "
Pages: 1 2