Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Taking the plunge!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Greetings all,
Been a player and a fan of Freelancer for quite some time and have decided to take the plunge with RP for the first time with what seems to be the largest and most vibrant community online:)

So just wanted to introduce myself and, if I may, I have a question regarding the future careers of 2 of my characters. One wishes to be a Zoner (he was a naval architect and loves their design ethic) and the other one wants to join the Liberty Navy. Anyone point me in the right direction for advice?

Many thanks and best regards!

wizzpig:)
Welcome to Disco!

If you're looking for factions to join, check out their recruitment threads in the Factions section of the forums. There are plenty of Zoner factions for you to choose from, and the Liberty Navy is one of the largest/most active on the server.

Other than that, stay within the rules and enjoy yourself. Maybe see you in space...
' Wrote:Welcome to Disco!

If you're looking for factions to join, check out their recruitment threads in the Factions section of the forums. There are plenty of Zoner factions for you to choose from, and the Liberty Navy is one of the largest/most active on the server.

Other than that, stay within the rules and enjoy yourself. Maybe see you in space...

Thanks! Will check those out.
Yes welcome yo Disco!

I don't know much about zoners, but the liberty navy is great ! (We don't have any infested Wild pilots either )

that and i won't be the newbie haha

Good Hunting!
Hey, welcome to the <strike>asylum</strike> community.

Not that I'm biased in the slightest but, go Liberty Navy. We've got an RP chat, and Dreadnoughts. All the recruitment bits and pieces are in the link Summer posted earlier, and in my signature if you prefer. That said, I'd recommend making an indie for a little while first, just to see how you like the role-play of the faction in-game.

Anyway, that's my two cents. If you want to know anything about the [LN] or need a hand getting started drop me a PM sometime! In the meantime, have fun out there.

See you in space.
Hey. Welcome.
Welcome to the community. Look for members of the [Angels] ingame if you need any help. As well, most members of the IMG| have experience helping new players. Like the previous posters said, have fun, follow the rules, and good luck! I hope to see you in space.
sup
Thank you all for your welcome and info.
I shall set wheels (or thrusters in this case) in motion for getting my characters aligned with their chosen career paths. Dreadnoughts with big guns... epic.

Cheers!:)

Username removed

Welome
Pages: 1 2