Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Sirius Disco (because Frelancer is Dead like Disco)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So, whats changed in the last month?

Any wars end?

Any players return?

How many sub factions trying to becoming official?

Pirates paradise still?

More Indy's than official Caps still out there?

Anything "good" happened besides me taking a break?
Who're you again?

PS: Stuff?
well he is human I think we usually all are
Not sure if legit questions... Or trying to drive a point home...
Spire - join a faction you hate. It will probably help you release your grudges.
My good sir Summers, even that would only serve to further increase any deep-seated feelings of vitriol and aggravation the good sir Spire has, due to the astounding and absolute effect of what psychologists like to call confirmation bias; after all, every faction has their own little internal tiffs and skeletons and bad apples, wot, and the exposation in rapid succession of a largely biased mind to the full inner workings of even an average Discovery faction would undoubtedly serve to further devalue the worth and opinion of aforementioned faction in the aforementioned person.
I myself being a man of upstanding moral character (cough) and extreme intelligence fall victim to such effects, perhaps even more so.
After all, I was once exposed to Sina to a good solid month and in such time my feelings of antipathy and enmity only increased, not to mention the seething acrimony I incurred simply by reading a post of the malodorous malingering maleficent.
See?
*shrug*

I'm an optimist
' Wrote:*shrug*

I'm an optimist
Eternally, one would hope; but such is never the case, alas.
Didn't you leave?
Pages: 1 2