Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: trying to get back in game, please help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My computer crashed a few years ago and I lost my freelancer files. Its been awhile but i want to get back in the game:)I'm tired of getting incomparable or non-existent files of the original game. If anybody knows of a reliable download of it please help. Thanks Much!

fish-fish
Welcome back.

First things first, these instructions are only for use with a legal license to use Freelancer - ie you must have purchased it.

(Mostly harmless) Link removed. For the principal of the thing.
-Zuke

Note to mods: It is 200% legal in the US, Canada, and the EU (at the time of this writing, though there are bills to change this in session currently so CHECK FIRST) to torrent a game you hold a license to use as it is not the software but the license you purchase. As such it is neither warez nor an illegal discussion.
' Wrote:Welcome back.

First things first, these instructions are only for use with a legal license to use Freelancer - ie you must have purchased it.

(Mostly harmless) Link removed. For the principal of the thing.
-Zuke

Note to mods: It is 200% legal in the US, Canada, and the EU (at the time of this writing, though there are bills to change this in session currently so CHECK FIRST) to torrent a game you hold a license to use as it is not the software but the license you purchase. As such it is neither warez nor an illegal discussion.

i even still have the disc..... both halves:(it broke when i moved recently
Allegations of legality aside, discussions of downloading or torrenting this kind of software are still not allowed to be publicly posted on the forums.

Even if fish-fish already "owns" the game, you're opening the door for others here (who may or may not own a legal of copy of Freelancer) to acquire it through less-than-legal means. And so, we've gotta end the discussion of it right here. Sorry.