Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: New Liberty Carrier Model
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
-> first, thanks to my friend Harmless for enormous help painting that carrier, even we dont play disco anymore.
-> second, I post this model 'cos I promised to make it even I left disco.
-> third, this model will be submitted to devs (both in cmp and 3dsmax project), later.
-> fourth, to compare sizes, just look at turtle's docking bay, carrier's one should be a bit bigger(carrier's dock bays are in middle/down with blue stripe over it, 4 dock bay doors).

[Image: fCW8l.jpg]
[Image: nCjsK.jpg]
[Image: AKRab.jpg]
[Image: 7NREj.jpg]
[Image: XFxoP.jpg]
[Image: 82s1E.jpg]
Awesome! And of course much better than what we have now... It looks like a REAL carrier.
looks good. where are the hangar doors?
OooooooooSHI! Looks like I'll have to get back into Disco to see this model....It is so BIG and HUGE and realistic! Sometimes I think that Mad is an alien and just draws ships he saw on other planets. The simplest solution is mostly the right one >_>
Although I like it, it seems a bit too busy for a Freelancer ship. Maybe dumb down a few details
As Safe Haven said. I REALLY like this, wish every ship was done by you (except CR line <3) but it doesn't fit the style of Freelancer in that it's too complex. Please redo every single FL model! <3 <3
Whoa! That is the best ship modeled so far i have seen! A must have, thumbs up!! :mellow:
I almost pissed myself.
oh mai god!!
Yep!... I want that ship. Look's very nice but how are the Spec's!?......
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12