Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Newcomers inbound.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Andre DelArco, Liberty Navy, Starblazer pilot.
Zach Tainer, Trader, Camara pilot.
Lash McDaggit, Liberty Rogue, Wolfhound pilot.

Ask them questions if you wish.
Welcome my friend!

I look forward to seeing you and your Starflier in California (Is he truly the one? Can he match Xoria's pirating in a Starflier?).
hey welcome to the server! If I wasnt that lazy I'd have shown you the liberty army recruitment poster (I mean, not, but...)
enjoy the place around, and beware of the communist penguins!
Welcome to Discovery :laugh:
' Wrote:Welcome my friend!

I look forward to seeing you and your Starflier in California (Is he truly the one? Can he match Xoria's pirating in a Starflier?).
Lash: I fly a Starflier because I'm poorer than a Xeno.

' Wrote:hey welcome to the server! If I wasnt that lazy I'd have shown you the liberty army recruitment poster (I mean, not, but...)
enjoy the place around, and beware of the communist penguins!
Zach: Ha.
Andre: Oh, great. A silly one.

' Wrote:Welcome to Discovery :laugh:
Andre: There's something funny about that?
' Wrote:Andre: There's something funny about that?

A Starflier in Liberty, amusing enough to laugh until you meet the LNS. then i cry. Oh do i ever...
Kindred, you always cry. Or at least your avatar does, but it's cool like that.

Xing, get out the recruitment poster! His Rogue would jump ship so fast...

OK, welcome to life all of you! Join the BLS or LPI, cuz we're awesome. Read my stories, cuz they're awesome as well (they're all in my sig). Heck, just click every link in my sig and we'll all be best friends, capiche?
Oi! Some of us Xenos are pretty rich!

*shifty eyes*

Don't let the secret out, but I have -two socks-. They don't match o' course, but I've been called somewhat a moneybags around Ouray for hording them!

Good luck and safe flying out there!

The rules are your friend and so are these!
[Incoming Transmission
[Comm ID: Commander Donovan Markey
[Upload in progress

Greetings, you three. I will render all assistance needed if asked, I am the captain of the LNS-Hampton.Roads, a medium assult gunboat.

Good flying!
[Transmission ended

//No, I'm not gonna post one for every. last. one. of. my. chars.
Destination: Broadband
Sender: Lieutenant Sarah Dattaglia, Corsica Communications Intercept

That Rogue's got style, I like him. Tell the bartender at Buffalo to put him on my tab.
Pages: 1 2 3