Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: New to GC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have recently left Discovery PTC and have come over here. I was in the SKMS (Nomads) for a bit and then had been with the Outcasts for awhile. Hoping this will have less drama and more RP. Looking forward to seeing you in space!
Actually, there is quite a bit of drama every now and then here, but it's sustainable and even amusing at times. We have RP, too. Even on the server. Who searches hard will find. And be rewarded.

Welcome and enjoy your stay.

It is also advised to make yourself familiar with the rules.

:>
You'll be fine, just tread carefully on the fourms and enjoy.
Well let me one of the 5 first to welcome you to the 24/7 rp server.

There is still some good rp left but like said youle have to search good and have patiance .

just yesterday i found by luck like 3 players who rp,ed like 30 minutes with me. loved it.

sadly the moment you have the best chance is once the server has around 160 peepz around. and even then are many in the pvp system conneticut.

but keep trying, who know what the days will bring when you play.

I wish you good luck and some good rp, maybe till next time in space.

Friendly greetings from Ageira|Etna:And Andrew black as captain
If you don't want drama you're in the wrong place.

Welcome.

Username removed

Welcome.
Welcome and good luck here, son.
Welcome to the community!

If you look for it in the right places, drama and RP are to be found on this server and forums.

Have fun, maybe see you in space.
Drama is something you can't avoid 100% but it's not that bad here.
Enjoy your stay with us and have a cold drink of your choice. Welcome!
Dushman!!!
<---aka Rourke

Nice to see you!
If you need starter cash, PM me a ship name and I'll light up your bank account!

Really good to see one of the few good guys that PTC'd get wise.
Holla!
Pages: 1 2