Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Aiming post
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Don't worry Luka. I've been playing this game since 2005, and my aim is still the same (terrible) 7 years later.
' Wrote:Don't worry Luka. I've been playing this game since 2005, and my aim is still the same (terrible) 7 years later.

I supposed you don't miss stations at point blank, do you?:unsure:
' Wrote:I supposed you don't miss stations at point blank, do you?:unsure:

I do.
' Wrote:I do.

mmm, ok. Questchungs!
Do you miss static legates while taking cover behind an asteroid (not being shot at the moment)?, like, poping out, aiming, and shooting.
also fighters that are directly in front of you? no even point blank but static right in front
Also, circling around a static one and shooting?

or what's the worst miss you can do?:rolleyes:
Worst miss... I missed a Barge that was sitting still in my Bomber. That was sitting still.
' Wrote:LASST DIE KATZEN LOS!

No master of Deutsch but:

Why is there a T on Lasst? I thought Lass would suffice.

Also, why los instead of aus? Does los mean loose? In that case it would make sense.

Edit: http://trustedadvisor.com/trustmatters/why...-glad-they-dont
I am rather irritated why it's Katzen 8-|
' Wrote:I am rather irritated why it's Katzen 8-|

Because Katze is singular. I think.
' Wrote:Worst miss... I missed a Barge that was sitting still in my Bomber. That was sitting still.

mmmm.... never found a barge except when I was in my trader, but when I find one I could try shooting at one standing still at point blank, then I could know XD

But maybe I do:lol:
Posting in another "I'm horrible at aiming and I miss stations even after 234234 years of practice" thread.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5