Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hmm can this be done?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hello everyone.

I was thinking and can you use a Osiris BS with a LN ID or LSF?
Sure.
Don't expect anyone to like it.
Yes. Expect to get shot. Expect to have a 25% nerf. Expect the expected.
Yes and it can be an... interesting... RP platform.

Just don't expect to be welcomed by most indies and generally disrespected by most civilians and faction/group members.
' Wrote:Yes. Expect to get shot. Expect to have a 25% nerf. Expect the expected.

This.

Also you could SRP it which would help keep you safe from pewing and give you 100% powercore.
' Wrote:This.

Also you could SRP it which would help keep you safe from pewing and give you 100% powercore.

You could also theoretically SRP a BAF Legate that shoots Libertonians on sight and aids GRN in battle against the Council.

No, if he had an Order ship and Liberty guns even with an SRP ID he'd have something like 96% core.
' Wrote:

You could also theoretically SRP a BAF Legate that shoots Libertonians on sight and aids GRN in battle against the Council.
And it would be no more difficult.
I was just thinking, and like Order took the Osiris from Liberty, so I thought if LSF or LN can use it.

I may be wrong about " Order took the Osiris from Liberty "
' Wrote:No, if he had an Order ship and Liberty guns even with an SRP ID he'd have something like 96% core.

Nope, actually, the two SRP IDs were fixed back to 100% core.

' Wrote:I was just thinking, and like Order took the Osiris from Liberty, so I thought if LSF or LN can use it.

I may be wrong about " Order took the Osiris from Liberty "

The Order did steal the original Osiris from Liberty, that's correct. In order to explain why your LN/LSF captain is commanding an Osiris, you will need to... roleplay. Was it captured from the Order? Was it built in Alaska at Navy shipyards using recovered blueprints?

Edit: This thread should probably be in Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions. A simple "yes" answers the original questions of whether it is mechanically feasible or not.
Im not using a Osiris with LN/LSF ID, I was just asking if we can. I thought it would be fun RP.
Pages: 1 2 3 4