Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Help needed : I think I have corrupted a character...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello dudes. I just discover today the problem with the maximum cash value on a character (2,1 billions...) and now I think my character "Shenzhou" is corrupted since i can't execute a givecash command. What can I do to solve this ? I could delete this character and create a new one but I need to transfer all the cash before.. Do you think it is possible to transfer the money to a friend via the trading window ? Another question : is it the entire account which is damaged or just the character with the problem ? Many thanks in advance for your answers:mellow:
It is likely the problem is only associated with the character, not the entire account.

I would suggest that you start by moving small amounts of cash through the trade window.
Problem solved. I used the trading window with a friend and now the character is working again. If it can help people... Thanks for your help Echo 7-7.