Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Greetings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello people :D

I just started playing on Discovery RP server a week ago and to put it in simple words, i like it a lot. I must say you did a great job and put in a lot of effort, cause the RP here is like no other i've seen in FL until now (but you know that already heh). I've been playing FL for a while now, mostly shooter servers and such. After getting tired of mindless shooting with a complete lack of RP, i decided to try Disco.

My main character is an unaffiliated mercenary, as i think mercenaries should be affiliated only to credits :cool:. Obscured is the name of the mercenary, and such is his past. On occasion his alter-ego, who is a trader, gets his favorite ship, the Firefly (christened ''BlushResponse'' :$) and does some ''real work'' so that the rather easygoing mercenary could pick up a bar tab here and there :rtfm:.

I dont have much experience in serious RP gaming, so bare with me as i try to do my best to develop my characters :)

I hope you will find my character(s) a good addition to your community here and that we'll all have a very enjoying gaming experience :D

Welcome to Disco! Read the rules, and...

Join the BLS! We're ruthless Cardamine smugglers!

Join the LPI! We're non-ruthless flat-foot dead-beat rent-a-cops!

Read my stories! They're awesome! Heck, click every link in my sig and we'll be best friends.
Welcome to Discovery.
Obey the rules and have fun.
See you in space.
Click my siggy links, all four? of them!
Welcome, enjoy the game, follow the rules and RP wise :laugh:
oh yea, 1 more thing...leave liberty as soon as you can, those systems are damned

visit us in minor :D
Thank you for the welcome ppl:D

@ mira, i've read the sig and nothing fell off o.O hehe

p.s. left liberty already, didnt like their Ale:P
Hello forums, goodbye real life.

Welcome.

Come to sunny Bretonia.
' Wrote:Thank you for the welcome ppl:D
@ mira, i've read the sig and nothing fell off o.O hehe
then my friend you are ready to play at disco, lot of them here had some consequences:D
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

//DOBRODOSAO!!!!!!!!
Welcome to the party, mate! And as far as an Outcast faction goes, don't listen to Zapp, he's a traitor:dry:Get a little bit of RP under your belt and apply for the 101st. We have a cooler logo (not to mention we own the only system in this game with a black hole and the Outcast Dreadnought).
Pages: 1 2