Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: How do you get GRN iff?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please, I want my new Gallic character Fourth_Dimension to be GRN iff'ed.
There are no navy bribes in general.

Two things you can do:

1) Bribe GRP and all the Gallic corporations, then proceed to do missions until your GRN rep is there.

2) Bribe GRP and all the Gallic corporations, the proceed to take GRP missions and cancel them until your rep is in the negative, then re-bribe GRP. Doing this repeatedly will slowly raise your GRN rep to max.
' Wrote:Two things you can do:

1) Bribe GRP and all the Gallic corporations, then proceed to do missions until your GRN rep is there.

2) Bribe GRP and all the Gallic corporations, the proceed to take GRP missions and cancel them until your rep is in the negative, then re-bribe GRP. Doing this repeatedly will slowly raise your GRN rep to max.
3) Shoot Maquis storage depots at the Lorraine Burgundy hole.
' Wrote:3) Shoot Maquis storage depots at the Lorraine Burgundy hole.

Yeah they are almost never there though - I have been parked at the OC base at the JH for a while now, trying to fix GJ rep by shooting those depots. I'm not sure if the NPC's shoot them or what.
NPCs do shoot them if there is someone there. Otherwise, no. It is however a good spot to skip Champagne, so it's rather likely they simply shot them when someone went through the hole.

It will take a few days, but you'll get them.
Same problem here but with council rep. I can't do missions against gunboats and cruisers in an Agama, there are no missions lower that 1 mill(Don't even try to say otherwise because I've checked ALL over the goddamn Gallia). Does anyone know if there are any GRN depots? PM me if anyone can help.
Somebody help me please
' Wrote:Somebody help me please
Have you tried any of the option above?

Ask any GRN or GRP that you see if they would be willing to do missions with you is another option.
No, but is there a fourth option?
But the missions contain gunboats = dangerous for my Lynx.
' Wrote:1) Bribe GRP and all the Gallic corporations, then proceed to do missions until your GRN rep is there.

' Wrote:3) Shoot Maquis storage depots at the Lorraine Burgundy hole.
' Wrote:Ask any GRN or GRP that you see if they would be willing to do missions with you is another option.
You can also take GRP missions and abort them until you are pretty neutral. This allows you to take another (double) bribe and increase your GRN rep.