Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Motivation to exercise.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: 20120711131059_martial%20arts%20comparison%20chart.jpg]

Yes, I know it's not actually a martial art.
Jump London and Jump Britain... Two films that are well worth watching.
Personally I find it all rather dumb.
Yes, these are very good.
But I saw they are all 1.50m give or take. Maybe that is the body construction that is optimal for freerunners.
Im 1.83m and I think its harder the taller you are.
Those girls also have shoulders that are wider than what is typical (training makes them look like males), so short & strong > tall & strong.

But yeah... they really are in no way inferior to the guys. But I guess its harder for them, since boobs and long hair are heavy stuff to bear all the time. Unmounting is not an option.
Cannon cant fix that either.
' Wrote:But I saw they are all 1.50m give or take. Maybe that is the body construction that is optimal for freerunners.
Im 1.83m and I think its harder the taller you are.

True. I'm 1.90m and weigh around 85-90kg. It would take me 10 times more effort and 10 times more time to reach the same level. It's still doable though...
Im light for my height, at least that wouldn't be the problem.
Problem is, I only work out my upper body. My feet are weak and I cant jump so far.
Pushups - no problem, pull-ups - hell yea, but running and jumping....meh.
And flexibility....thats something Im lacking from sitting too much on my ass.
The average female height (USA Female, 62.5 inches, 158.75 cm) is a bit lower than mens (USA Male, 67 inches, 170.18 cm).
Women generally have a lower center of mass, so you'd have a biological disadvantage.

All in all, worth watching (shades).
' Wrote:The average female height (USA Female, 62.5 inches, 158.75 cm) is a bit lower than mens (USA Male, 67 inches, 170.18 cm).
Women generally have a lower center of mass, so you'd have a biological disadvantage.

All in all, worth watching (shades).

Average man's is 170 in the States? Bwahaha. I'm 181 and I feel short the majority of the time over here.
Technically these girls arent doing proper parkour. Parkour is all about getting from point A to point B as quickly and efficiently as possible, emphasis on efficiently. Using dangerous acrobatics (flips and whatnot) when they arent necessary presents a higher risk of injury, and thus goes against the purpose of parkour. You cant move quickly or efficiently if you bust your face or a break a leg. They're also clearly not travelling from point A to point B, but rather just hopping around in circles trying to show off fancy acrobatics.

Sure, they've got skill, but it aint parkour.

On a semirelated note, if you want motivation to exercise, have sex. 15 minutes of sex is the equivalent of running something like 2 miles. Masturbation doesnt count.
Pages: 1 2 3