Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello to you! and you! and you!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello you! or... everybody... or... whatever...

So i came here when the 4.86 update arrived becuase i heard you can make bases in this mod and i really wanted to see how that works and i forgot my username to my other forum account so... im starting all over again...

But i just wanted to say hello to you and everybody here! Not gonna say my problems!

P.S Haters gonna hate and makers gonna make :cool:
Good to see you.

Have fun.
Welcome...
Player built bases? Good luck.

Username removed

Hoi.
' Wrote:Welcome...
Player built bases? Good luck.

What are you trying to say:unsure:
They are quite expensive. Don't think about building one of them unless you know how to support and defend it. Most stations that survived for longer then a few months are the ones constructed by Factions.
Welcome to disco!Enjoy your stay and have fun!

And as stated above, if you're going to build a player station you're gonna have a hard time, best to do it with the help of friends or a faction
Welcome new one, and have fun!

Though player bases is not what you want to be thinking about when you first start. You more likely should focus on building up your bank and RPing :)
Welcome! Check my signature for a link to a guide on player bases. As said, they are credit sinks and time sinks!
welcome !

Pages: 1 2