Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Tau blocade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Just curious. Is that ok? Your view.
I dont know about Kishiro or the GMG but IC has export permits from Bretonia and Kusari, and constantly runs the risk of running into GRN.
' Wrote:Just curious. Is that ok? Your view.

By who?
If GMG can't even be courteous enough for a diplomatic reply http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?ac...=0#entry1834761 then we do not see a problem if their ships are halted, at least it would get their attention.

As for IC, they may have permits for the goods but to travel through Gallic space!
' Wrote:If GMG can't even be courteous enough for a diplomatic reply http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?ac...=0#entry1834761 then we do not see a problem if their ships are halted, at least it would get their attention.

As for IC, they may have permits for the goods but to travel through Gallic space!

Oh indeed indeed, and GRN has come up with some interesting punishments in the past!
Still, i can't understand why all bretonian lawfull IDs (not sure about Planetform and Gateway, though) are repninjad red to KNF and KSP.
Either there is still a conflict between Bretonia and Kusari (means embargo, which excludes possibility of lawful trading between Bretonia and Kusari), or... you got it.
' Wrote:Still, i can't understand why all bretonian lawfull IDs (not sure about Planetform and Gateway, though) are repninjad red to KNF and KSP.
Either there is still a conflict between Bretonia and Kusari (means embargo, which excludes possibility of lawful trading between Bretonia and Kusari), or... you got it.
There isn't a rep ninja any more. Any hostile rep is left over from old characters who did have the ninja. Fix your rep now and it won't reset.
-0.65 or full hostility? Because there is huge difference.

And you know, those transports gives a chance for interaction. So it is ok.
So i can now lawfully trade within Kusari with, lets say, Bowex ID? Do i get it right?
' Wrote:So i can now lawfully trade within Kusari with, lets say, Bowex ID? Do i get it right?

No, Bretonian companies aren't welcome, but Bretonian goods are ok.
Pages: 1 2 3 4