Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: AI ID
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Just use a Zoner whale (on a zoner ID) and pretend its a "contractual agreement".... everyone else does...

If there is one piece of advice I can give to ANYONE building a base it is that having a full 5k transport is your
only friend... Having to make 4 runs instead of 3 to get 15k worth of goods and then having to store the extra 3-4k you didnt need but didnt want to get anyless than a full transport of makes you insane... xD

Also lol I just realised we have ferried over 3 Million units of BA to our bases so far (just for repairs)... Lolz
' Wrote:Just use a Zoner whale (on a zoner ID) and pretend its a "contractual agreement".... everyone else does...

If there is one piece of advice I can give to ANYONE building a base it is that having a full 5k transport is your
only friend... Having to make 4 runs instead of 3 to get 15k worth of goods and then having to store the extra 3-4k you didnt need but didnt want to get anyless than a full transport of makes you insane... xD

Also lol I just realised we have ferried over 3 Million units of BA to our bases so far... Lolz
Last I checked the Zoner Whale was one of the only ships that actually says on the infocard that only its native faction can use it.
GMG Whale works too, or a Stork.
Oh, and yea. Nothing stopps an AI to use bigger ship then Firefly. there are 3 4200 cargoships - just go steal em
' Wrote:generally AIs wouldnt call humans to support their bases

Correction... The AI characters you and your friends play generally would not.

' Wrote:Correction... The AI characters you and your friends play generally would not.

Yeah he has a point... The AI I RP is all about the:

*Ding Dong* "This is a customer announcement, can the humans with the big guns please make their way to AI Base 01 in order to kill the other humans with big guns. Thank you."
Shire Uruz Akegata Atlas l'Ane.

All of the above are transports with cargo better than firefly's that you can use.

Not to mention the fact you can use the whole Liner line (except for the enterprise) as well.
' Wrote:GMG Whale works too, or a Stork.
Neither GMG Whale (4700) nor Stork (5000) can be used by AI ID due to a Cargo Limit of 4200.
' Wrote:Shire Uruz Akegata Atlas l'Ane.

All of the above are transports with cargo better than firefly's that you can use.

Not to mention the fact you can use the whole Liner line (except for the enterprise) as well.
' Wrote:Shire Uruz Akegata Atlas l'Ane.

None of those are Sirian Civilian, though they can be used with the AI ID, it will cost 90% of your power core. Which leaves only four that are close to 4200 and can be used without a drop in power, and cut that number in half if the AI can't (by id) or wouldn't (by rp) use liners.

Renzu Shukensha (4000) - A massive and very expensive Luxury Liner meant to move people.
Border Worlds Transport (3500) - Probably the best option for AI's right now.
Firefly (3500) - Great ship, but is kinda a 'Bretonian' design.
Prison Liner (3300) - Far too large for it's cargo size, to be worth using. Another people mover.

...In my opinion the AI ship line needs to be completed with a bomber, a transport with 4200, and a gunboat, or a transport/gunboat 'hybrid'. Something similar to the Salvager with 3500-4200 cargo would be a perfect inRP dual purpose AI 'trading/mining' ship. But I'm no modeller or ship maker, better at editing game files and building things like systems/stations/ect...

anywho.. /my 2 cents
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5