Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: DELETE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
DELETE
Problem is that two can collide. For example a pirate claiming a specific piracy ground and want other pirate to shoo off from it. What is he supposed to do in that situation? It's perfectly fitting inRP for the pirate to kill the other pirate if he refuse to leave.
I can agree. 2 Pirate bombers demads 4 millions from a Cruiser just to have a reason to blow him up. that is not new for me to see. many people abusing with any ID, but pirate/freelancer is most common ones.
DELETE
' Wrote:I can agree. 2 Pirate bombers demads 4 millions from a Cruiser just to have a reason to blow him up. that is not new for me to see. many people abusing with any ID, but pirate/freelancer is most common ones.

Ahem, if they are able to kill you without dying...
They can pirate you...

Pretty sure that is how piracy works.

The day the Navy stops shooting Pirates and just shoots Invading forces,
this might go through but until then... It makes perfect sence for pirates
to go around shooting anything that might shoot them during their piracy
later on...
' Wrote:Ahem, if they are able to kill you without dying...
They can pirate you...

Pretty sure that is how piracy works.

Piracy works like that - you see cargo ship - you blow it and take its cargo.
but we just wont have it because of gameplay reasons. so we have credit piracy. and we cant blow up trader if he gave you what you ask him to give you.
also, pirate that hunting Navy capital ships instead of transports woth ore doing piracy completely wrong
I like the current ID... Sometimes pirating caps can be pretty fun. The slaver, vigilante, smuggler, researcher IDs were removed already, why to minimize the rights on other freelancer (pirate in this case) IDs even more?
Should limit it to only being able to demand credits or cargo from ships already carrying cargo. That way anyone without cargo can't be hit - which usually excludes snubs and other combat ships.
Voted no. People would still QQ, just wouldn't QQ about their lolcruiser dying.
' Wrote:Should limit it to only being able to demand credits or cargo from ships already carrying cargo. That way anyone without cargo can't be hit - which usually excludes snubs and other combat ships.

Again, don't solve between unlawfuls-struggles. Pirates have interest that other pirate they don't know will get out of the zone they are pirating at. Those pirates can be in a pirate transports, in snubs and in cruisers.

Also, I sometimes pirate people for regens instead of going to the nearest base for more - if I think I have decent survival chances why shouldn't I do it?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18