Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: New liberty Law
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well I was laid in bed thinking about what would make LPI roleplay better and since this doesn't happen in anyone elses Home system. Add a Law about loitering, you know when ever you move around liberty you see people sat ontop of stations where ever you go in New york you know and Half those people are AFK.

So this is how it happens when you undock and see those ships that are suspiciously still you ask them to move then you go on a patrol. If and when you come back and those ships are still there you fine them if they don't respond arrest them if they resist or still don't respond pew them. o-o

This would be only available to the LPI since I personaly think the LN has enough to do, and it would give the LPI something regular to do other then try and fine smugglers that will run every second.

this was also posted due to the fact I was bored.
Station is property of faction.

I was planning on taxing parking at Newark back in the day, but that is just, you know, power loitering around.
I fully endorse the idea. Loitering in NY like it's an open chat at singles.com should be a crime.
' Wrote:Add a Law about loitering
No. All you would be doing is ruining the fun they're having just because you find it boring. How can anyone who claims to support "stop pewing and start RPing" even think about this, it's textbook hypocrisy!
It's an RP law, not a server rule, the ability for the ID to fine should cover it nicely.
' Wrote:No. All you would be doing is ruining the fun they're having just because you find it boring. How can anyone who claims to support "stop pewing and start RPing" even think about this, it's textbook hypocrisy!

Please the read the title and then read the whole thing
Puv Wrote:No. All you would be doing is ruining the fun they're having just because you find it boring. How can anyone who claims to support "stop pewing and start RPing" even think about this, it's textbook hypocrisy!

"Excuse me sir, you vessel is parked in a white zone, you will need to move it another KM away from the station for safety reasons. Move it before it gets towed"

"The residence on Newark station are complaining that your vessel is obstructing their Restaraunt view, please move your vessel"

"This is a 'please move along' notice. Loitering has become a problem in this sector and has raised some serious concerns for safety. Move or face a fine or possibly have your ship "removed" "

Yeah, definatly out to destroy other peoples fun. Imagine how much of a horrible fun stealing peson I was when I used to disrupt tradelanes in my DSE for maintenence and force people to have to cruise past.

Tobi, I think its a novel idea. Just give it a go and see what happens. Have fun, and try and make it fun for the other dude aswell.
If you have a problem with people being AFK, why not get a bomber ?

Double Nova > AFK skillz.
' Wrote:Please the read the title and then read the whole thing
I have read the whole thing, perhaps a "no U" is called for. You're trying to fix something that isn't broken. People sitting on station isn't really a problem. It's a minimum level of interaction but they're still valid combat and piracy targets for terrorists pirates and bounty hunters. Some people just like to sit around Manhattan and chat with locals while watching a movie or TV, or while on a skype group conference call.

Loitering around Manhattan isn't a problem, and therefor cannot be fixed.
Dude, shut up.

These guys are looking at things for LPI to do in game.

Stop being Mr Argumentative for the sake of.. well... being you.

Let them do as they please, Prowler even stated that it's doable and maybe some people just want to roleplay something that doesn't involve shooting you.
Pages: 1 2