Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the Headquarters of [RHA]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 2rnhkwl.png]
[Image: 29x6v6b.png]
[Image: 95ves5.gif]

Greetings revolutionists from the [RHA].
Probably you may find my actions as strange by sending you this message but there are things to discuss about our further affiliations.
I would like to inform you that from today on we are in Non Aggression Pact with the Coalition. Our both sides agreed on terms, which we belive will only bring more protection to our people and more chances to fight the invaders from Gallia.
I fully understand you are busy with the Omega Corsair Plague which is why I contact you about. With the NAP between the coalition and the armed forces I belive you can concentrate all your forces on your battlefield and finish off the corsairs for good - we would do the same for our invaders.

I will be awaiting your answer. You may use my private channel where we can discuss some details.

Sir Firmus Piett
Fleet Admiral of the Armed Forces

[Image: 2eztfyc.png]
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]< Secure channel broadcast initiated >
< Recipients: Fleet Admiral Firmus Piett, Bretonian Armed Forces >
< Comm ID: RHA Oberkommando >

[Image: w1z5sm.jpg]

Guten abend, Herr Piett.

In regards to your message, the Red Hessian movement's efforts continue to be focused on the Omega front against our mortal enemies, the Corsairs. I'm sure that, without taking into account any unexpected setbacks, those efforts will continue smoothly, and the Corsairs will remain surrounded and contained.

Your non aggression pact with the Coalition is indeed interesting news, but in no way a game changer. We will continue working with them against the scourge of the Corsair fleet.

If there is anything else that needs discussing, this channel will remain open for now.

Regards,
RHA Oberkommando

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]< broadcast terminated >
< trace signal found >
< channel available for reply >
[Image: 2rnhkwl.png]
[Image: 29x6v6b.png]
[Image: 95ves5.gif]

Greetings again RHA Oberkommando.

It seems what I was expecting to hear from your men proved to be true - you are continuing to fight the Corsairs in the Omegas which will keep them busy and slow down their possible invasions in Omega-3 and Cambridge. With your actions in the Omegas you are giving us time to reinforce our Easter borders - for what we are really grateful. You probably heard that most of our resources are concentrated on Leeds which means the battles with the corsairs on east, with your help in the Omegas, would be more easy to fight.

I also would like to disccuss our further affiliation which I hope would turn from neutral/unfriendly in to neutral/friendly considering the NAP with the Coaliation and the facts we were never true enemies.
I dont mean an alliance neither to be friends, yet, but each of us to concetrate on our true enemies and to do our best to stop them without loosing time and efforts to deal with minor old issues between us.

I hope you would understand our point and support it.

Sir Firmus Piett
Fleet Admiral of the Armed Forces

[Image: 2eztfyc.png]
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]< Secure channel broadcast initiated >
< Recipients: Fleet Admiral Firmus Piett, Bretonian Armed Forces >
< Comm ID: RHA Oberkommando >

[Image: w1z5sm.jpg]

Herr Piett,

In the past we have made a deal with the Baroness of Snowdown, who quite frankly seems to have dropped off the face of Sirius ever since the whole summit deal on Gran Canaria. This is a shame as we were unsure of Bretonia's status regarding the recognition of our movement as a legitimate revolutionary organisation with a goal of bringing peace and democracy to the people of Rheinland.

Ever since the official recognition declaration however all Red Hessian standing forces were under orders to avoid all Bretonian patrols, as there is quite frankly no reason to pick a fight with an organisation such as yours that shares with us almost all of our enemies.

We are prepared to once again move beyond the unofficial state of neutrality towards a more official one. That said, we have a number of terms before we can proceed:

1. All Red Hessian vessels should receive the right to lawfully navigate Bretonia. In case there is any misunderstanding about this point, this means no unlawful actions against Bretonia and its affiliates and allies within the Bretonian realm. We are asking for this mainly for the sake of our shipping operations.

2. Bretonia continues to uphold the recognition of the Red Hessian movement as a legitimate revolutionary organisation aiming to depose the unlawful Rheinland government to replace it with a democratic government for the people.

If these points are agreed to, we will officially declare an intent to actively avoid hostilities against the Bretonian military, and to continue to attack Corsair forces around the Bretonian borders regardless of their destination.

The movement awaits your response.

Regards,
RHA Oberkommando

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]< broadcast terminated >
< trace signal found >
< channel available for reply >
Transmission established...
Source: Vogtland Base, Dresden system
Сomm ID: Diplomat Gotthold Ludewig

[Image: 264px-RHA_Logo.png]

Guten tag, representatives of Bretonia.

Due to recent cooperation between hessians and your intelligence in this frequency aswell as some of our new plans, we want to reaffirm our relationship with your house.

After discussion Red Hessian Army Oberkommando officially offering you following terms:

1) All Red Hessian trading vessels should receive the right to lawfully navigate Bretonia. In case there is any misunderstanding about this point, this means no unlawful actions against Bretonia and its affiliates and allies within the Bretonian realm.

2) We will cooperate with your forces in Cambridge to remove corsair threat, when such threat will be removed, Red Hessian Army military vessels will leave system at your request.

3) Hessians have their own interests in Omega-3 system, but for purpose of avoiding conflict, vessels affilated with Bretonian corporations are out of piracy limits for Red Hessian Army in said system.

We are waiting for your response.

Transmission terminated.
Herr Ludewig,

I am Hayley Winchester, employed by the Crown and Government to handle deals such as this for the benefit of Bretonia.

While Baroness Snowdown had some virtues... somewhere deep down, her declaration of open support was made in the heat of the short-lived Omega war against Rheinland. The Kingdom cannot sustain another significant enemy with the loss of Leeds and the Gallic Royalists pressing down on us.

I hope you were not excepting another open broadcast of approval, but your proposed terms don't suggest it. For appearances' sake, as has been the case in the past, we are not allies or friends, but working against the Corsairs - whether directly as with Port Smallwood, or indirectly through your supplies moving through Bretonia - is in our mutual interest. Police and Armed Forces will not halt you on your passage through Bretonia as long as you are not carrying contraband, but base and gate defences will still be active.
What did you have in mind to trade through or with Bretonia, incidentally?

Our presence in Omega-3 (and of course, Cambridge) is limited to the western half of the system, while the Guild and Daumann are invested only in the east. If the minerals of interest are headed to the east, it is not of much concern to us what happens to them. That being said, some of Rheinland's commodities are extremely useful in the continued defence of Bretonia, which keeps the Gauls away from the Omegas where you and the Coalition reside. If they continue supplying us instead of Gallia, I'm sure you can see the benefits for both of us.

A possible solution is to make this apparent to Rheinland, and our separate interests in the system would not be in conflict. Should there be Corsairs in our side of this split, you may assist with whatever is available while transports are unrestricted.

A final point that I personally saw to are the Trafalgar Privateers, largely formed from the remains of the Mandalorians who I believe you are familiar with. They do not have the same public face to maintain and should be free to cooperate with you again.

Do let me know how fitting this is with what you had in mind.

Yours sincerely,
Hayley Winchester
Liasons Secretary