Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Closed - Please delete
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good day to who may get this

I seem to have a problem, all my accounts are banned for some reason

They were ok last night, and this morning, but after the server reset at 9am i have been banned

i have no idea why, but whatever the reason it was un-intentional
i have put a lot of hard work into my Platinum|- chars, helping to build a base with others
trying hard with my Rp, and generally being a nice guy

I hope you can help, and tell me what it was i did wrong - im still a bit new at all this

Thanks for your time - Murphy
Same problem here, yo...
' Wrote:[Image: floydtop.png]
Good day to who may get this

I seem to have a problem, all my accounts are banned for some reason

They were ok last night, and this morning, but after the server reset at 9am i have been banned

i have no idea why, but whatever the reason it was un-intentional
i have put a lot of hard work into my Platinum|- chars, helping to build a base with others
trying hard with my Rp, and generally being a nice guy

I hope you can help, and tell me what it was i did wrong - im still a bit new at all this

Thanks for your time - Murphy
[Image: floydbtm.png]

You should be fine not. PM me if you're not.
Reinstall your mod. Please do not change any files or add any other mods. The server will automatically ban for any changes including the realistic lighting mod, hudshift, the Russian language patch and most graphics updates.
Hello Mr Cannon

Right then, i un-installed discovery mod, when re-installing it i got a debug error
which told me to re-install freelancer, which i did, then re-installed discovery mod with no problems

Now one of my accounts is working, allowing me back on server - Yay Thank you
But my other accounts, including my main one are still banned

Also, i'm sorry i just noticed the accounts banned section, *face goes red* i am hopeless

Let me know what info you need, or if i should just make a post in the right section

Thanks for the admin magic - Murphy