Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Separate forum spot for bases
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am suggesting this as both as a base owner and a suppler. Can we get a forum spot for bases, so people can post their base info and the things they need. I think it would be a better alternative than having the comm channel spammed.

Each bases gets its own thread and.... just whatever. Use it as you please.
That's a pretty good idea. Not every Base Contract with OSI or whatever should be put in Communication Channel. Maybe even make it a Communication Channel subforum?
I support this idea, it would be nice to know about bases ahead of shooting them. Of fourse don'€˜t make abrequirement, otherwise how will you have covert bases. Bad wording i realise, what im saying is dont have a Hook commamd whixh pulls all of a base'€˜sinfo.
Agree.

Have a section for a thread to be made about each base once it's public knowledge (at the discretion of the owners) with the main post being updated and posts being made by people making requests. Works out better than requests directed towards specific stations being sent to the entire faction.
News and Commerce?
' Wrote:News and Commerce?

That'll do for some time...

But ye' it's sometimes hard to find some base information through sweeping only Communications Channel
And yes, one thread per base only.
Agree
' Wrote:Agree

This.
It would be wonderful.
a sub-forum like the ship-sales channel, where peeps can bid for supply contracts....

good idea, i like it.
Pages: 1 2