Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Evening and Hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
-The board lights up with the neon tubes that surround the outer plating, illuminating the signage that hangs within. One of the E's on Welcome flicker with the hopeless dream of coming back on as the 'Welcome New Pilots" board hums deeply from the power coursing through it. The board is littered with the notes of new pilots who just got their ships and are looking for work whilst some pages and notes are scribbled through and even stamped 'DECEASED'. But one seems to be crisp, fresh, and newly written... it reads:

Evening and Hello Capsuleers and pilots, law men and law breakers, I'm Corium Mogstra, new within the universe since roughly two years ago. A jump train brought me to the desolate Sirius system with hopes and promises of credits and women. Needless to say, the women aren't much to hope for so far and the credits aren't pouring in to the account like a quote " Raging hard-on " end quote... damned Jump Train captain made stories so lavish that children had wet dreams, and business men had heart attacks.

But, I dilly dally with my continuance of boredom. I've been in the galaxy for a few months now, floating about amidst the various systems. And I'd like to say a good and heartfelt Hello to those that give a damn.

I....

The note is torn away at the last letter, leaving nothing more to read. A local security member waltz up, and shuts off the lights for the board, " Time to get moving... no more reading time for you. " -

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good evening everyone in Discovery! I'm finally making a howdy do post to atleast warm myself up to the appealing masses and hopefully to square away some sort of collection of players to board with. Been playing Freelancer for about a year now, Disco for about a month or so, so I'd like to think I'm not a completely unmade failure of life ^^.

I'm a gamer, a husband, a worker, a nerd, a dork, a mashed potatoes and cheese lover.... um... I frequently find myself utterly amused by simply clacking two magnets together... until of course the wife damn near smacks me in the skull for being obnoxious.

Can't.... really..... .think ... of much... to PUT HERE.

GAH!

Anyway.

Good to say hello and good bye, hope to meet some of you in the asteroids or the lanes.

-Corium
Hello and welcome!
awesome welcome post, well done!

read the rules, explore a little, run away a lot until you can fight back. don't reengage, dont use smileys in system chat, and make sure you use your set messages when encountering a juicy target.

have fun and welcome to the disco
welcome,

if you have any questions you can allways ask ingame to [Angels] or any other tagged vessel about their id/RP. Furthermore i wish you welcome read the following:
http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=51450
[Image: welcome_to_the_club.jpg]
That's certainly a unique twist on the whole welcome post thing.

Nicely done, and welcome (back?) to Discovery.

Enjoy your stay, and if you're looking for any RP or you need any help, feel free to message me. ^^
Nice
And Welcome :D
you joined in august 08? and post now? wow, thats procrastination to a whole new level.

Username removed

Welcome.
Welcome to the community!

Hope you enjoy your time here, may see you in IMG if you know your stuff;)
Pages: 1 2