Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Helllloooooo Sirius!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Greetings space heads my names Dirk Danger. Started FL a few months ago and Ive been on disco for a few weeks now, and i managed to get a few former pilots I know back in space (Props Vedric and oneeye). I just got off a 2 year x3 addiction and was looking for something a little more point and click that the x series, ergo FLDISCO!

Im usually a fighter jock but right now Ive been trying out trading (more $$$ to be made im sure you know). Love my Pelican right now, although ill prop go back to gun for hire in the not too distant future. I am considering leasing my time out to a faction, so if you read this and need some discrete cargo hauled in a heavy area give me a buzz or something.

And i just wanna give a shout out to all the pirates in Liberty, particularly that group of 5-4 ships that hang out at the Texas or Cali jump-gates. Its a real thrill out flying your warships and fighters in a civilian freighter and then hearing you complain about it (so funny:)) and also to all the LNS and IC and any other friendly ships that have backed me up and not shot me down when ive been in a guard system with no papers (to remain unnamed) and so on and so on........

P.S. This is also the first time I've ever joined a gaming forum of any kind, and I did it cuz of all the cool characters I've met out there so give yourself a pat au du back.

See ya in space!
Welcome Back! Please Remember The Rules Again!:)
Ahoy there, welcome to the Discovery Game Community!

Lee is looking forward to meet you ingame!;)
Welcome to the community!

Seems you've got a good idea of things already, keep it up. Have fun, maybe see you in space.

Username removed

Welcome.
Hello Danger Dirk. Welcome to the Danger Zone.
*SNIP*
' Wrote:Run like F uc k. This place is aweful.

He said "hellow, let me hug you"
' Wrote:Run like F uc k. This place is aweful.

Chap, you're not supposed to scare away ppl. What's your problem?:laugh:
Sorry for my rude commentary. (I apologizing for him so that I can write my own response).

He was abit irate that his favorite pair of Ponies underwear had a hole in it. We was deflecting his rage at you. For this he is sorry...very sorry.
Pages: 1 2