Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: what if..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was in Gallia space, and a Gateway shipping ship was here. My ID (IDF) allow me to do piracy if the ship is from the corporation of a ennemy, Gateway Shipping = Bretonia.
So, i warned the ship that if he doesn't quit the Gallia space, i will destroy it. for FIVE minute, the player don't respond me. I Open fire but don't kill him, and he fled.

Did i make the right choice ? if he doesn't respond me, can i kill him ?

Sorry, i don't know where to post this :unsure:
As long as you did proper RP before engaging and also gave the opposing player enough time to react (which you obviously did by waiting a whole five minutes), you naturally can engage him. It's not your problem if he's afking in enemy space.
Thanks for the reponse, but the worst is that he ignored me. he jumped a system, he was not AFK :/
' Wrote:Thanks for the reponse, but the worst is that he ignored me. he jumped a system, he was not AFK :/

Some people are like that, don't let it get you down sport! Give them hell!
You were within your rights to shoot him, although you are better to say "Well then I'll remove you myself" or something similar (you didn't say if you told him that). Otherwise regular pirates could be countered by silent traders ignoring them.

I think the correct section would be here.
I agree. Topic moved, because proper topic placement is awesome.
-Zuke
First, I asked what he's doing in Gallia space. he doesn't respond me and jumped a system, I follow him. I say "If you don't stop, i will use fire !" and he take the trade lane. at the end of the trade, I shoot a CD, lowered his shields and stop firing. I tell him that my friends of the Royal Navy will not be so nice with him, and he fled
Silenttraders do not deserve any special treatment. Show no mercy toward the evil Bretonians.
' Wrote:Silenttraders do not deserve any special treatment. Show no mercy toward the evil <strike>Bretonians</strike> silenttraders.

Fixed - but yes, you did the right thing, except I would have blown him up:D