Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Brought back an old faction to stay?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well, I'm bringing back an old Bounty Hunter Core faction to Discovery. But this time I'm putting most of my Discovery time and effort into it.

So, could you read THIS and tell me what you think?

Thanks,
Bellck
It's in the wiki...

...so it must be true.
Well, its going ahead so:P.. Wish me luck?
Primary role
Elite Bounty Hunter Contractors Collect Libertonian and Bretonian Lawful Contracts
Secondary role
Secure Omega's against Bounty Hunter enemy's. Secure Convoys, Security Contracts.

I will not teach people how to make their objectives, but why Omegas? It looks like RR ZOI - we pirating in Rheinland and few systems out of it, going to Omicrons to pewpew Corsairs, going to Bretonia to pewpew GRN.
I like the Liberty, and Bretonia ZOI, as a few more shooting unlawfuls is always good. But i see your ship list showing Desi/BC/BS which i am sure you know is not permitted in House space. Or will you be keeping the caps in Omega's only? Just asking.
Why Flood?
Bellck, contact me will ya... before I recreate my Ron able char and pew you
' Wrote:It looks like RR ZOI - we pirating in Rheinland and few systems out of it, going to Omicrons to pewpew Corsairs, going to Bretonia to pewpew GRN.
You forgot Pirating in Kusari, mercing in Tau's/Gallia, and killing businessmen in Liberty.

:cool:

Username removed

Yea sure, come back in ! RR needs some more people to shoot at, so I wish you good luck !
' Wrote:Primary role
Elite Bounty Hunter Contractors Collect Libertonian and Bretonian Lawful Contracts
Secondary role
Secure Omega's against Bounty Hunter enemy's. Secure Convoys, Security Contracts.

I will not teach people how to make their objectives, but why Omegas? It looks like RR ZOI - we pirating in Rheinland and few systems out of it, going to Omicrons to pewpew Corsairs, going to Bretonia to pewpew GRN.
So,you are saying a bounty hunter group should ask you guys in RR about their ZoI?
Why's that?
Pages: 1 2