Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Greetings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi There

just joined discovery yesterday, wanna say hi and give greetings to all.

ive been on another freelancer server b4, TFL if anyone knows it or played there b4, had the same call sign there as here, been also know as bulldog or Cmdr Wachter.

im a pirate at heart, and u will find me blasting me way around Gamma untill enough creds to cause more havok around sirrus.

looking to join Corsair clan if anyone recruiting.

cya out there! :P
Good luck with pirating, theres plenty of Corsair factions
Good luck as corsair pilot and get fun
I can warn you, you'll really be shot at as a corsair. You'll be shot at a lot, trust me:)And good luck!
Welcome to the game!

Hope you have fun, will likely meet you in space if you are playing as Corsair.

Username removed

Nice, more to claim bounty on, Welcome !
Looking at the forum name, nice choice of reading material. Great series.

For Corsairs, I'd recommend the Benitez. They're a top notch group, and I've had massive amounts of fun with them - on both sides of the fence. You won't regret signing up with them. The atmosphere the group has is simply amazing.
Don't join the Corsairs. Outcasts need more love.

Anywho welcome and good luck out there. Read the rules and have fun.:)
Hello!
Sweeeeeet.. Awsome welcome pep's.

IC:

Quote:Don't join the Corsairs. Outcasts need more love.

Sorry man, my blood dont run that way, nothing much wrong with Outcasts :lol:, apart from the blood fued. the closest ill get to Outcast is with blasters missiles and torps:yahoo:

OOC:

Quote:For Corsairs, I'd recommend the Benitez. They're a top notch group, and I've had massive amounts of fun with them - on both sides of the fence. You won't regret signing up with them. The atmosphere the group has is simply amazing.

Nice ill check this out, Hope they recuiting.. thanks man

cya all in space soon. ;)
Pages: 1 2