Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Rule 4.7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings there.

I've got a question.
Let's say we got an independant Hessian in a Cruiser, sitting outside of the Hessian POB, shooting down every IMG, Junker or IC transport supplying the base.

Would "normal" RHA official faction member be allowed to forcefully remove the antagonist?

If i read rule 4.7 correctly, only the faction leader and his second in command would be allowed to do so.

Here's the rule for reference, with highlighted part:

Quote:4.7 Official player factions have authority over players of the same NPC affiliation, as long as RP justification is provided. This authority applies in forums and in-game, and applies to player faction diplomacy, and strategic and tactical direction. However, exercise of that authority, on the forums and in game, is restricted to official faction members with the rank of the official faction leader and one rank below him/her. The authority may be exercised through the use of in-game in-RP orders, which, if not obeyed, can result in in-game in-RP consequences (arrest, court martial, and even "lethal" force in extreme circumstances). Official player factions cannot, under any cicrumstances, require another player to follow non-canon RP if that player doesn't want to.

Regards,
Talesin
If he's openly attacking his allies I say after some attempts at RP a normal RHA member could stop him, then report it to his/her superiors
4.7 applies to giving a direct order, not killing an indy for acting like an idiot. I'd suggest taking screens so if the idiotic indy decides to file a report on you for breaching 6.9, you have proof he was in fact the one breaching 6.9.
Well it is obvious trolling report him for 6.9 as stated above.