Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Whisper listeners
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: GRPCommsGerald.png]

We know of you. We know of what you do, how you listen to the whispers clearly and even whisper yourself. We... we ask you to help us. We have nothing left to find ourselves. Will you hear our pleas?

Us.

[Image: grpendbar.png]
Shrine Relay: TOTW

::::Masked::::

Body:

This is master teacher, I know its difficult sometimes maddening to choose "thoughts" but your king has answers for you.

If you feel youve failed.. dont be I am told a great many are turning to the light.

Replay to this relay, I can answer all concerns otherwise. As is my station and duty.

-Three Winds.

What king is this? He is no king of ours. He strips the stars' children to cause violent nature, ignoring the whispers screaming all around him.

We have not failed. We listen to the shouts in our ears but we are still deaf to them. We heard your people knew of ways for us to hear them. Please, let us understand them before they take over us again. We don't want to be we forever.

Us.

Shrine Relay: TOTW

::::Masked::::

Body:

Dischord or Harmony.

It is not the same as. One and many. The unity is a world of splendor, but what's left of your "individualism" makes it an obstacle.

It is like a cloud... to fly among them, believing they are solid, but it is just air.

We know you have access to the orange. I suggest you take it, it will calm the mind, silence the discord and leave only harmony. But not too much.. for you may commit to it irrecoverably... to do so without a clear willful choice is slavery. Partake in only enough to see the two paths "clearly".

When you have heard the chorus of wonder enough... you will know the answers lie within your questions.

There is a solitary path to return to mundane "singular" life, but it is dangerous.. I sense within you great amounts of the divine flower, but it has no where to grow.. this is causing you great discord.

The choice is simple... The many. or The one. The window is short, after a time if discord is all you hear dischord will all be heard.

Then let us hear the many as they may speak to us without shrill on their tongues. We can't go back to the past, that is a dead path leading to suffering and pointlessness. We don't want to be pointless, we don't want to suffer. The stars shriek at us for not understanding, ripping us apart.

We choose to be as one.

Us.

Quote:

May we contact you once again, for we have found what we were looking for. We are looking for nothing, as nothing is everything. There are no whispers or screams, just ourselves and others explaining their story, opening their mind to us and trying to connect. Our last step is to give our mind up to theirs, stare thoughts and live as one. With your help, we are no longer we. We are all, nothing.

We recorded this message before we walk into pure understanding, in case something may happen. We thank you for your help, with you being all. We will miss us, but perhaps a memory will last.

Goodbye we... Me. We.. I will give myself to this. Lucas Gerald gives his last breath.

Tous

[Image: commopener.png]

[font=Garamond][color=#D689A8]Tous listens, [color=#D689A8]Tous speaks.