Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: GOF2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMQ9z0NgEvE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2GZRia5QVU...feature=related

It brings me back in time, in 2007, when I played Galaxy on fire on my SE k510...
' Wrote:First GOF was a java game, soooo it is pretty much epic how one develped into PC!

yeah it is for Mobiles and Androids also, and I also Feel This thing that its Pretty Same as on Mobile, Nothing Changed except the Platform:D
' Wrote:yeah it is for Mobiles and Androids also, and I also Feel This thing that its Pretty Same as on Mobile, Nothing Changed except the Platform:D

Indeed!
I`d also gladly play Deep if there was any PC version...
Or even good ol` Motoraver (or how was one called?)
Robot alliance, RMP...ah nostalgia...
I`d also play GOF1, but my X10mini pro haz QWGA (240x320) screen and it is way too lame to play it.
Aaah, Galaxy on fire.

I remembered the first time I played Gof 1 3D long time ago. It was one of the first good 3D games on mobile phones at the time. I thought it was amazing.

A few years later i found Galaxy on fire 2 Java (that was before the iPhones).
"Wow! Another Galaxy on fire game!"
Like the first game, it just blowed me away. All the things GoF1 had, this one made them better.

Then came the iPhone/iPad versions of GoF. I didn't have an iPhone, so I coudn't play the new games.

Not long ago I searched "fire" on a torrent site. And there it was:
Galaxy On Fire 2 Full HD PC

I was like :shok:. You have got to be kidding me! No way! Gof2 on PC?!

AWESOME :yahoo:

For me the Galaxy on fire games are amazing in their own style. I highly reccomend this game to any Sci-fi nerd (like me :D).
Playing it. Man i m Sucked with Taking Jump gates again and again, and again :@ i got to finish that Buleprint Fast that allow to Jump any star system without taking Jump gate:D

Very Little Explore able Space in 1 system, you Just got a Station and Mining Site in Front of it some Ships ,and Thats it nothing To Explore Much , cant Even Dock with Planets :@

But still enjoying the Visual Feeding of it:D
' Wrote:Playing it. Man i m Sucked with Taking Jump gates again and again, and again :@ i got to finish that Buleprint Fast that allow to Jump any star system without taking Jump gate:D

Very Little Explore able Space in 1 system, you Just got a Station and Mining Site in Front of it some Ships ,and Thats it nothing To Explore Much , cant Even Dock with Planets :@

But still enjoying the Visual Feeding of it:D
this. first gof was only a mission game.
and did you try deep3d?
' Wrote:this. first gof was only a mission game.
and did you try deep3d?

Yeah i think i played it on Mobile , is it like in water on Fire? isnt ?:D
Pages: 1 2