Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Youngest/Oldest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
32 and i do actually have a life with a (more than) fulltime job and 2 kids:)
Well I turned 13 on the 28th of June:)
Fulltime job since couple of months , girlfriend, kids may be in 1-2 years, 25 years old.
Interesting topic, about the singaporean guy- well your educational system could be "bad" but your economics is one of the best and the statistics shows that the quality of life would be extremely high in the next 10 years.
I know it is bad thing to have a demanding educational system but there is no other way to be competitive in today's fracked up "globalized" world.
' Wrote:Fulltime job since couple of months , girlfriend, kids may be in 1-2 years, 25 years old.
Interesting topic, about the singaporean guy- well your educational system could be "bad" but your economics is one of the best and the statistics shows that the quality of life would be extremely high in the next 10 years.
I know it is bad thing to have a demanding educational system but there is no other way to be competitive in today's fracked up "globalized" world.

I don't mean "bad" in a sense that it sucks.
I mean "bad" in a sense that all the students are dying and subject to constant examination style drilling. The result, students with absolutely no knowledge on anything other than the books they study.
Somebody in my class actually thought that Africa was part of South America.

Other than that, our examination results are good on a global level.
MrKiller and Hoodlum.
' Wrote:I'm Singaporean.

Our education system ENSURES we have no life.

Our Uni life will only get even worse.

Did you know Sec 4 (16 year olds) in Singapore are sleeping at around 1-2am with 3ams also quite common. And no, it's not because we're gaming or having fun in some way.

And i thought studying until 11 pm was bad.
wait no it gets worse next year for me, *random curses*
' Wrote:I don't mean "bad" in a sense that it sucks.
I mean "bad" in a sense that all the students are dying and subject to constant examination style drilling. The result, students with absolutely no knowledge on anything other than the books they study.
Somebody in my class actually thought that Africa was part of South America.

Other than that, our examination results are good on a global level.

新加坡!Ok I'm done. I've just been waiting to say Singapore since I learnt it in Chinese class ages ago

Executioner

Chuck Norris is the oldest here.
i am sweet 18. Btw I have friend (left disco for 3-4 months) who showed this sever to his 8 years brother
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7