Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: WARNING: This will lower ur IQ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(Don't forget volume, the background music makes it)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyMXYE_50Ts
That's older than Jesus.
Har har. Har.
' Wrote:That's older than Jesus.
could you be a little more specific? I, myself, am older than dirt, so ima prone to needing somethin' a little more tangible than little'ol jesus. Maybe I'm just a sucker for the musical stylings of bands like Short Bus Clemmons & the Finger Lip-Flip Orchestra, but I happened to laugh my ass off when watching.

I don't know why, I've seen it before.

::sigh::
i do know why, honestly

Normally, I would just "claim" to 'lol' by typing "lol" when, in fact, I'm not 'lol'ng at all, but only 'lol'ing in text to succinctly communicate to others that I recognize the marriage of improv humor within context of a given object of response...but in this case: this particular case, I find myself literally 'lol'ing in such a manner that I have single-handedly pushed laughter away from myself using the medium of sound...yeah, man, I'm goin' with that.

This thread has taught me that although one may only think that a two-legged retarded horse video could be funny, & one should not fall victim to over expectation, so that when one ends up saying 'eff it, I wanna be a victim' when literal 'lol'ing truly occurs, one should be aware that two-legged retarded horse videos are indeed, hysterically funny.

lol.

I really mean it this time.
Seriously.

' Wrote:could you be a little more specific? I, myself, am older than dirt, so ima prone to needing somethin' a little more tangible than little'ol jesus. Maybe I'm just a sucker for the musical stylings of bands like Short Bus Clemmons & the Finger Lip-Flip Orchestra, but I happened to laugh my ass off when watching.

I don't know why, I've seen it before.

::sigh::
i do know why, honestly

Normally, I would just "claim" to 'lol' by typing "lol" when, in fact, I'm not 'lol'ng at all, but only 'lol'ing in text to succinctly communicate to others that I recognize the marriage of improv humor within context of a given object of response...but in this case: this particular case, I find myself literally 'lol'ing in such a manner that I have single-handedly pushed laughter away from myself using the medium of sound...yeah, man, I'm goin' with that.

This thread has taught me that although one may only think that a two-legged retarded horse video could be funny, & one should not fall victim to over expectation, so that when one ends up saying 'eff it, I wanna be a victim' when literal 'lol'ing truly occurs, one should be aware that two-legged retarded horse videos are indeed, hysterically funny.

lol.

I really mean it this time.
Seriously.

[color=#FFFFFF]Well that was, due to the lack of a better word, deep
Thread Title Wrote:ur

*screams and screams and screams and screams*
' Wrote:could you be a little more specific? I, myself, am older than dirt, so ima prone to needing somethin' a little more tangible than little'ol jesus.<snip>
+1

I might add, I still lol at silly episodes and gags from my childhood. Like that scene from the Muppet Show when Beaker's nose falls off. I've given up pretending stuff isn't funny 'coz they ain't kewl or the newest pic/meme around. Seriously.
' Wrote:+1

I might add, I still lol at silly episodes and gags from my childhood. Like that scene from the Muppet Show when Beaker's nose falls off. I've given up pretending stuff isn't funny 'coz they ain't kewl or the newest pic/meme around. Seriously.

Age has little to do with it. Things just lose their charm when you see them so often.