Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: SS problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When i press on Prnt scrn key it dosent save anything.. i went to '' My pictures '' file.. but nothing.. i tried posting it in the Painter but nothing..

anyone have a solution?..
- Fraps
- Dxtory
- Gadwin

All sorts of printscreen/recording programs

You can assign any key to what is supposed to make the screen happen,
also the output being anything of your choice; bmp, png, jpg...
Reinstall FL and Disco, dont forget to backup yer account, works for me
I used to have that problem once. In my case, it had something to do with the Windows registry. So, unless the problem lies in the button itself, using some sort of registry cleaner could help.

There's also a way to do it manually (at least I've googled it and found some tips). You might want to check the registry (HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Keyboard Layout and HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Keyboard Layout) for Scancode Map parameter. If it exists, delete it and reboot, that might help (I did remove some parameter back when I had the same problem, but I'm not sure if that's actually the same parameter; it has been quite some time ago).

Also, editing the registry manually isn't always the best choice, unless you know what you're doing for sure. So, I suggest starting with registry cleaning software.