Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Starworlds.co.uk
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all

I would like to invite you to join this brand new community website, I have been a member of the Freelancer community for a long time and have always wanted to start a forum styled site like the good old days of the lancers reactor.

It would be fantastic if i could get some support on the forums to help create a well organised and well documented forum, where the downloads are explained and categorised and the forum is easily searched to find what you need.

I know of other sites out there but i find alot of it confusing and hard to find what im looking for so i have been spending the last week trying to add as much as i can to the forum to create something i could work with.

I would like people to help supply links, files and suggestions as the forums is only restricted by your imagination ie if you would like to host your own clan forum or mod forum through us your more then welcome to on request.

We would like to work hard with you all to create a community website that is open to all and provide enougher safe haven for the people of the Freelancer Universe

Hope to see you there

www.starworlds.co.uk

:D