Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The upload is finished.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
If you've actually read the OP, you'd know that he isn't sharing the link in public.

Edit: Not the OP, right, but still somewhere.
' Wrote:I think you do realize that admins/mods will delete the post with link to the file and ban you for good. :nono:

I've said multiple times, there will be no links or files IN THIS THREAD.

Anyhue, I'll remove the 10 largest images from the folder, and provide those in a separate file.
' Wrote:I've said multiple times, there will be no links or files IN THIS THREAD.

Anyhue, I'll remove the 10 largest images from the folder, and provide those in a separate file.

Give me your skype then. Erm... that's not for me... that's... for a friend of mine.
' Wrote: ban you for good.
[Image: puddinpops.gif]
Still won't fit... Uhh... I'll think of something.
Alright, largest 20 images are being put in a separate folder on another download site.

Scratch that, I'll put those on Dropbox later. My file sharing site is derping it up. 8-|
Okie, should be uploading to Dropbox soon. Poke me on Skype. I'll send you the link to the Dropbox and send you the larger pictures direct on Skype.
' Wrote:Oh nice! Can you stream its birthday celebration?
[Image: 1343196202775.gif]
' Wrote:WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!?

i mean realy wtf? its kinda funny but i think admins will kick your sorry ass to the banground
' Wrote:banground
' Wrote:banground
I see what you did there.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7