Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Corsair LF model discussion.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So, I want to fly Vanilla LF, but with mk 2 characteristics.
To be honest Decurion model does not make me happy, and I want Legionair model to be used instead or as a model for a second LF.
Yes, I want.
And that is not about to make a new model, but about to make some manipulations in the .ini files.
So what do you think of either replacing Decurion's model with Legionair's or making a new LF based on vanilla model?
It used to use the Legionnaire's model. Then someone decided to change it.
Obvious. But I want it.
Give us second LF then.
Decurion is just... Not right.
Overall I think most "vanilla models" should just be buffed to decent levels. No more "mkI and mkII". - So, I very much approve of the Legionnaire becoming a decent LF.
Yes, please. Sair LF mk1 is actualy the only Sair design I like. Current LF mk2 is even more hideous than caps.
I'd love a more usable Legionnaire, too!
wonder why a new model was made, had to be a reason for it
' Wrote:wonder why a new model was made, had to be a reason for it
Have you ever tried to shoot NPC Legionares?
' Wrote:Have you ever tried to shoot NPC Legionares?

I don't know about the lag you guys deal with but who cares of legionaire is hard to hit? after all it's supposed to be corsairs the best ships in the game. besides it's npcs anyway. you can take like 16 of them at once without too much trouble no matter the ship. but like I said don't know how lag affects.

anyway I spoiled the ship for myself so I could comment and I gotta say the ship isn't really as pretty as the legionaire. why don't you switch them? legionaire is now the beefcake and decurion is now the low ship?
The decurion is awesome, you shall not replace it.
Pages: 1 2 3