Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Need some Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Most Recently, a couple of people added me onto MSN, one of them claiming to be [Illuminati]Guardian and another who said he was the friend of said individual who was supposedly banned. Right off the bat, they both started demanding that I tell them why Guardian was banned, and if I can't do that, that I should go to the admins and ask for them.

Once I said it was not my place, they both started claiming they would get me banned for 'not doing my job' and other such things. To top it off, the one claiming to be [Illuminati]Guardian started personally insulting my religious beliefs and quoiting bible verses and telling me I should covert or 'come fight him'. If I told him to stop, i would get a 'Shut up and respect your elders, boy'

After logging off later, i returned tonight and went AFK from my comp for a few min and got this:

Rick - says:
Did you find out why illuminati[Guardian] is banned?
Rick - says:
Or havent you been doing your job again
Rick - says:
Im very dissapointed in you,boi
Rick - says:
I will be considering to contact the admin to ban you.
Rick - says:
Looser.
Rick - says:
If ya cant do ya job properly you desearved to be sacked LAD
Rick - says:
or shot in the head
Rick - says:
in abt 10 mins a bullet willl be in your brain so die well

This guy is the friend of Guardian, and he claims his forum name is 03storic, but i can't find records of him. I personally want something done about them, cause its quite aggravating to log onto msn and get bitched at by someone asking about FL problems.

Verg
n00bs...

Block them.

Or fight fire with fire and either just spam them back, or quote them religious quotes and get them to convert.

make some fun out of it...:cool:
Can you just simply shut them up by blocking them on your list? There's no sense in listening even one more word from some unruly and retarted kids. Waste of your energy and time.
PM the admins about it? That can get the in-game portion sorted... IF they ever come back.

For the MSN, just block them. If you get contacted by another address, keep blocking. I was the Block-meister back in the day:P
Quote:Rick - says:
or shot in the head
Rick - says:
in abt 10 mins a bullet willl be in your brain so die well

That's a death threat.

Which is Criminal Code stuff..

You could take it to the extreme and press charges.

Or just block them. That's all I'd do.
i rememeber these two when i meet them in game. Very big heroes...

but dieter is right, send that to police, or ask them if they know that typing something like that is serious crime.