Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Missions In Rheinland
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I do not know post this, But all I am asking is this-

Where can I go in Rheinland as a Lawful and get missions 500k plus that the only targets are fighters (no GB or higher)? I am willing to go anywhere but guard systems.

Please reply soon
You could try in Bremen, New Hasphire (or however it's spelt) or Omega 15. Those are the ones you'll get the missions you want, I think.
If you want only fighters, you've got two options:
- Stick to missions under 500K
- Take em against factions that do not have heavier ships, such as LWB or Bundshuh.

Check out Stuttgart and Frankfurt for thes kinds of missions. I'm not sure if Bremen is set up for anti-bundshuh missions.

Guard systems never have missions anyway. As a rule they don't have mission vignettes.
' Wrote:If you want only fighters, you've got two options:
- Stick to missions under 500K
- Take em against factions that do not have heavier ships, such as LWB or Bundshuh.

Check out Stuttgart and Frankfurt for thes kinds of missions. I'm not sure if Bremen is set up for anti-bundshuh missions.

Guard systems never have missions anyway. As a rule they don't have mission vignettes.

Ok, I thought guard systems didn't have any missions... which brings me to a new topic... How do you become allied with RMG? I want some good weapons, but they are all in guard systems :(
' Wrote:Ok, I thought guard systems didn't have any missions... which brings me to a new topic... How do you become allied with RMG? I want some good weapons, but they are all in guard systems :(

To be friendly with the Rheinland military guard you have to do Rheinland mitary missions. You can get them on Battleships around Rheinland.
If you want to take difficult missions for more reward I suggest Bremen for anti fighter fights. In omega 15 you can be sometimes unlucky with meeting capital ships.
' Wrote:Guard systems never have missions anyway. As a rule they don't have mission vignettes.

*coughs*

Moselle (Braunschweig) has BHG missions sometimes.